Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I appreciate your thoughts, I just retired rejuvenate if you will more than 81 sites from the early days. The said they were for enemy combatants and Illegal aliens, define those ambiguous terms. Believe it or not. I have the soil in a coffee can from one of those sites in my back yard. We did not drive in they flew our crew in.

Better read this;
www.gleamingedge.com/mirrors/onsheepwolvesandsheepdogs.html

·
"Dolt"
3,265 Posts
I appreciate your thoughts, I just retired rejuvenate if you will more than 81 sites from the early days. The said they were for enemy combatants and Illegal aliens, define those ambiguous terms. Believe it or not. I have the soil in a coffee can from one of those sites in my back yard. We did not drive in they flew our crew in.

Better read this;
www.gleamingedge.com/mirrors/onsheepwolvesandsheepdogs.html
Spanning the void between FEMA death camp and LTC Grossman is a long stretch.

Everybody has a coffee can of FEMA soil. Yet the FEMA camp in my back yard isnt there. There is a state prison there, far from a FEMA death camp.

You want a coffee can of prison soil? You can see if its the same soil from your death camp.

·
Communications Bunker
963 Posts
Fema death camps? Do they offer benefits for Good Sam Club members? Is it an RV park or a tent campground? Full hook ups? WiFi available?

·
Registered
18,814 Posts
I was in Florida after hurricane Rita and a couple of others we were on a sailboat. No we are not rich it was an old boat. We were in Marathon in the middle of the Florida Keys. The storm did allot of damage and fema built a camp with lots of trailers side by side with its own sewer and a ten foot high fence with razor wire on the top. They had guards in black fatigues and they were armed 24 and 7. I tried to speak with a couple of them and they told me to leave NOW. I said F--K you you nazi pig and left. The camp was never taken down it was still in the area next to the city marina when we left several months later. Only three of the trailers ever had people in them and the guards all had shaved heads and like I said not friendly at all. So what was that really set up for. I know allot of people who lost everything they did not get to move in.??????? So that may have been a good chance to build a detention camp so they did.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts