Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7,805 Posts
absolutely nothing new here ..... E St Louie has been a pest hole forever ....... St Louis MO runs live camera feed, with license plate recognition on the bridges coming over from the IL side ...... whenever there is a crime or a suspect wanted they immediately begin with the E St Louie slime

·
American fearmaker
14,249 Posts
A couple of years ago E. St. Louis couldn't afford to pay their cops, firemen, have working police cars and working police radios. Like Chicago, E. St. Louis is a Democrat cesspool. This is nothing new at all for Chicago or E. St. Louis.

·
Armed Border Collie
5,901 Posts
I have been going to St. Louis for years and working in St. Louis, East St. Louis and several of the other small towns on the Illinois side of the river. The first time I went my boss told me to be careful and not be caught in East St. Louis after dark. Then he thought about it and said maybe I should stay out during the day. And, since it is in Illinois, there is no legal CCW. The last time I was there a crowd of young men where standing on a corner throughing stones at cars as they passed. I thought that said about everything about the city I wanted to know.

Durban helped make it like that, let him fix it!

·
Registered
285 Posts
I have a friend that is a master electrician. A company was desperately looking for someone (ANYONE) willing to work on their factory over in E. St. Louis, at all, and my friend agreed to do it. The ground rules are, you don't go over until it's daylight and you leave before dusk. My friend does have a CCW, and does carry over there (everyone who works with him carries), and that is the only reason the guards let him move freely about the complex. The guards don't carry guns.

·
Armed Border Collie
5,901 Posts
I have a friend that is a master electrician. A company was desperately looking for someone (ANYONE) willing to work on their factory over in E. St. Louis, at all, and my friend agreed to do it. The ground rules are, you don't go over until it's daylight and you leave before dusk. My friend does have a CCW, and does carry over there (everyone who works with him carries), and that is the only reason the guards let him move freely about the complex. The guards don't carry guns.
Oh, I've carried there, but I also understood the consequences if I got stopped or had to use it. The state of Illinois has not sense of humor when it comes to denying you your right to defend yourself from their homegrown scum.

P.S. Only crazy people are willing to do work there. Like me. :D:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts