Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Forum Administrator
16,845 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wife and I were going to go out on the river this morning, but its a little too cool. So we are going to wait until tomorrow.

Might go see "the eagle" at the local theater

There is so much I "want" to do, but so little time.

Need to make up some mylar bags with rice and beans, but just have not taken the time. Awhile back prepared.pro sent me some mylar bags, but I have just not taken the time yet. Its one of those things that you want to do,,,, but other things.

·
Gone Galt
22,534 Posts
Got a free movie ticket last time (Regal card) so I may head on over and watch Drive Angry 3D :D:

My Birthday is Monday so I'm having the usual philosophical and psychological problems. :xeye:

Sorting out the final details for my birthday purchase (firearm(s))

So...a whole lot of nothin' :thumb:

(Watching the sheeple stress grow as the gas price slowly ticks up)

·
Registered
2,234 Posts
Going to the river sounds like fun. It is supposed to warm up to high 60's later this afternoon. I think I will go bream fishing at the pond. Fish, French fries and corn-on-cob sounds good right now! :thumb:

·
Time to hit reset
25,656 Posts
I can relate....starting to get cabin fever as well. We got a taste of the 50s last week and melted all the snow, then woke up yesterday morning to 6 more inches!:xeye:

I did get bored and made this for my paracord;

too much.jpg

Maybe I'll get bored and make some more shelves/cabinets for my preps:rolleyes:

Where the heck is spring?!? I'm gonna put a hit out on Punxsutawney Phil:taped:

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Was out on the ranch all day fri and yesterday with the guys. I think Spring is about here in the coastal bend .All the brush is starting to bloom,even saw some of the big mesquites were putting on leaves,grass getting green. My favorite time of year. Weather nice ,but still changes 2 or 3 times a day.

·
Silent Bob
2,343 Posts
I can relate....starting to get cabin fever as well. We got a taste of the 50s last week and melted all the snow, then woke up yesterday morning to 6 more inches!:xeye:

I did get bored and made this for my paracord;

View attachment 44802

Maybe I'll get bored and make some more shelves/cabinets for my preps:rolleyes:

Where the heck is spring?!? I'm gonna put a hit out on Punxsutawney Phil:taped:
OldWarrior64 you live in the wrong part of the country, we have 76 degree weather here.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts