Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Vote 3rd party!
900 Posts
I've been watching these. It's really amazing - maybe just a small blurb ob the crawler with your local news.
Think maybe American Pravda doesn't want you to see it????

·
I'm the boogey man.......
6,686 Posts
All things considered, compared to the S&L failures, these are a drop in the bucket...

·
Registered
688 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Very True. It may just be starting though, and controlled to avoid a panic.

I'm getting more gold and silver coins, if the sellers have any that it...

Reactions: Ford Prefect

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Very True. It may just be starting though, and controlled to avoid a panic.

I'm getting more gold and silver coins, if the sellers have any that it...
People think I'm crazy for buying silver.. I have a guy that has a pretty decent supply of rounds.. basically as much as I can afford each time I walk in to his shop.. He doesn't advertise, which works out well for me, since all the pawn shops or other coin shops have been out for a couple of months now, and have people ahead of me on the list to sell to when new trades come in..

When the dollar is worthless, this will be good to have on hand..

I chose silver simply because it may be more difficult to trade gold for items considering a ounce will be worth so much more than silver. Like buying a loaf of bread with a $100.00 bill..

Also, my bank account has been emptied since a couple of months ago with only a necessary buffer for my chacking account in there.. The rest is in my personal safe.. I think anyone with a lot of money in the bank now is nuts..

·
Registered
3,182 Posts
Let me take a stab at the banks who will FLOURISH in these "troublesome times".

Citibank - bailout recipient - In 1952, James Stillman Rockefeller was elected president and then chairman in 1959, serving until 1967. Stillman was a direct descendant of the Rockefeller family through the William Rockefeller (the brother of John D.)
Major stockholder Federal Reserve Bank

Chase Manhattan Bank Merged with JP Morgan. In 1930, the largest stockholder was John D. Rockefeller Jr. David Rockefeller run in 1969. In July 1996 The Chase Manhattan Bank was purchased by Chemical Bank of New York, which had recently acquired Manufacturers Hanover Corporation. The name Chase Manhattan Corporation was retained, as the name was better known globally, although the state charter remained that of Chemical Bank.

In December 2000, the combined Chase Manhattan, completed the acquisition of J.P. Morgan & Co., one of the largest banking mergers to date. The combined company was renamed JPMorgan Chase & Co. In 2004 the bank also acquired Bank One, making Chase the largest credit card issuer in the US and JPMorgan Chase also acquired Bear Stearns & Co. (bailed out) and Washington Mutual in 2008.

Morgan Guaranty Trust - Subsidiary JP Morgan Chase.

Chemical Bank In 1986, it acquired Texas Commerce Bank, and, at the end of 1991, it acquired Manufacturers Hanover Corporation. In 1996, Chemical acquired The Chase Manhattan Corporation and continued under the Chase name until acquiring J.P. Morgan & Co. in December 2000 to form JPMorgan Chase & Co. Throughout all of these acquisitions, Chemical's original management team remained in charge of both the bank and its private equity investment group, JP Morgan Partners, until acquiring Bank One in 2004.

Manufacturers Hanover Trust Subsidiary of Chemical Bank

Bankers Trust Company Aquired by Deutsche Bank in November 1998,

Goldman Sachs - Bailout Recipient - former CEO Henry Paulson, now US Treasury Secretary (fox in the henhouse).

There's a few others, but we get the idea.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts