Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
798 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,419705,00.html

Fox News reports multiple goverment agencies using myspace and facebook for profiling.

I knew when I created my myspace profile 2 years ago I was making a profile for the feds. Becarefull what goes on your profile. Keep firearms out of it, criminal friends, and your view of the government. "make it grey":thumb:
 

·
Inglourious Basterd
Joined
·
2,966 Posts
Fox News reports multiple goverment agencies using myspace and facebook for profiling.
I would say the same goes for this site or any other internet activity we use ,from ammo purchases to political blogs,they are watching.
 

·
PPG flyer
Joined
·
2,789 Posts
Isn't my space for snot nosed brats and teens?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
774 Posts
I once signed up for MySpace. Before I even had a chance to fill out my profile my inbox was already getting spammed by incredibly hot women who were anxious to meet me. :rolleyes:
 

·
missed
Joined
·
11,240 Posts
Isn't my space for snot nosed brats and teens?
ummm I do hope you are kidding. There are tons of board members here that are on myspace, you don't got to be a kid, teen, or a snot nosed brat. Anyways, I can see that happening totally I got pics of one of my guns on my page but other than that its totally ordinary.

http://www.myspace.com/just_take_it47
 

·
infowars.com
Joined
·
421 Posts
they also use google and youtube because these websites where being sued so they made aggrements with the feds to let them in there databases to watch people and in return they are immune to any lawsuits that people file cause there kids where dumb enough to met people on these sites once again they are useing the stupidity of 10% of the population to controll the other 90%
 

·
Don't Tread on Me
Joined
·
381 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Top