Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9,107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Justice Department will unveil changes to FBI ground rules today that would put much more power into the hands of line agents pursuing leads on national security, foreign intelligence and even ordinary criminal cases. The overhaul, the most substantial revision to FBI operating instructions in years, also would ease some reporting requirements between agents, their [...]

More...

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
Question is, how will they use them? Will they become the SS or the hero's of the day? We all know how this has played out with FEMA and BATF's new 'super powers' that they got. I hope things are better for a change.

·
Come quickly Lord
2,049 Posts
Giving more power to ANY government agency at this point is not a good idea. They already have more than enough.

·
I love this *****
33,879 Posts
Power corrupts...absolute power corrupts absolutely. There may be some pretty decent FBI agents in the world but there are a lot who see themselves as little gods. There new found power will only serve to feed their egomania.

Reactions: danpauselius

·
ÐìrtýÐëëdsÐøñëÐìrtÇhëâþ
387 Posts
Sweet ! The folks who killed all the women and children at Waco / Ruby Ridge NEED more power. They have not demonstrated that they can't handle what they have now. But... Put your tinfoil hats on folks,,, or you Might believe were living in a Police State ! :(
Such techniques are currently available only after FBI agents have opened an investigation and developed a reasonable suspicion that a crime has been committed or that a threat to national security is developing.
Can you believe we currently have checks and balances on them, and only allow'em to investigate people when they actually commit Crimes ?

Now they will answer to Nobody, and ALL Americans are fair game for their Wrath

·
Information is Ammunition
22,122 Posts
I believe that was the ATF, Ace.

According to my source, this has allready caused a greater rift between the feds and the local police. The Feds will have less local support as a result. I allready know several LEOs in a couple of different departments and they've NEVER had a good thing to say about the feds. They all pretty much tell me they get treated like morons by the agents.

·
ÐìrtýÐëëdsÐøñëÐìrtÇhëâþ
387 Posts
Believe What was the ATF ?

In Waco, the ATF Botched the initial raid, and brought the FBI in to kill everyone.
In Ruby Ridge the US Marshals botched the operation, and brought the FBI in to Kill everyone.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts