Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 20 of 105 Posts

·
Shuriken snowflake
16,826 Posts
Indian of late. Should learn to cook it more since it's cheap.

I like Thai and "Chinese" too.

A big favorite is Lebanese food.

I'm not saying no to crossover junk food either.... like doner kebab and fries... (Although maybe for the best I can't afford it a lot.)

·
Savage intellectual
1,866 Posts
Indian food. But anyone who's read my OKCupid profile knows that.

·
Rifleman
1,600 Posts
I cannot make that choice,I like it all,mundane to profane. :thumb:
That's my problem. I just like food. Lately Greek, Mexican and Indian. Favorite probably has to be Italian or just good old southern home cooking.
When we travel I also like to try regional foods. I envy you folks in Texas. I would probably kill for a mesquite smoked brisket.

·
BowHunter
2,232 Posts
That's my problem. I just like food. Lately Greek, Mexican and Indian. Favorite probably has to be Italian or just good old southern home cooking.
When we travel I also like to try regional foods. I envy you folks in Texas. I would probably kill for a mesquite smoked brisket.
Make that a texas pork brisket and I'll hold somebody down while you kill em!:rofl:

·
I hear the bagpipes
279 Posts
Indian food for sure. Get me to the buffet! Mixed pickle- Sag Paneer! Nan! The hotter the better. My wife found these boil in a bag meals that we have been prepping with. We have tried them, and we think they are a good value, and they taste pretty good too. We pay about $3.00 for each of them. We have added about 40 of them so far to the preps. They are from a company called kitchens of India. www.kitchensofindia.com

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
8,248 Posts
Mu coworkers would always cringe when it was my turn to pick the lunch spot. Vietnamese, Sushi, Thai or Korean. Anything that is different.

My favorite food though is whatever I hunt or fish. There is just something satisfying knowing that you provided it for yourself.

1 - 20 of 105 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.