Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
1,407 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would appreciate some prayer, or thoughts towards us at the moment friends,
because I took Wayne into hospital this morning with heart symptoms and high cholesterol etcThey gave him medicine to take the pain away, and it did quite a bit, and also blood thinners. He will be in for a few days I think, but that is all I know at the moment.I am thinking postive, but know I had better stop all the daughter,s bakery food when he comes home.I,m out of sorts ,ofcourse , but got plenty to keep me busy.
Thank you everyone..FW

·
Registered
3,738 Posts
Prayer

May the Supreme Ruler of the Universe look with compassion upon you and Wayne.

May he grant quick healing and complete recovery from Wayne's physical challenges and may He grant you the strength and peace to come through the darkness and fear to the light.

May he Bless you and Keep you both, may He hold you both in the palm of His hand and may He grant you and Wayne health and Peace.

Amen.

·
Deo VIndice
6,108 Posts
You have our thoughts and prayers for speedy recovery and a return to good health.

Reactions: farmerswife

·
AKA The Dragon
2,818 Posts
Our thoughts and best wishes are with you and your family.
Hope Wayne makes a full recovery.

Reactions: farmerswife

·
Registered
1,407 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thanks everyone,I have just come back from seeing him again with the girls tonight and he is looking a bit yellow under his handsome skin.
I will miss his company back on the farm tonight, but know he is safer in hospital than next to me.I appreciate everyone,s love.FW

·
Semper non compos mentis
1,578 Posts
Bright Blessings to you and Farmer and the kids. My thoughts and best wishes are definitely with you all. You're right, being in hospital right now is the best thing for Farmer. They'll look after him. You try to concentrate on you and the girls. This too will pass - I know I've been where he is...

·
Registered
18,814 Posts
Dear Farmerswife, you both are in my thoughts.

Gently, I would suggest that you try not to dwell upon negative possibilities. These will only serve to torture you and you do not need that.

{{{HUG}}}

1 - 20 of 56 Posts