Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Adapt Improvise Overcome
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

For those who don't know there is fake rice also. Fake rice and fake eggs that people are fed, unwittingly.

What's next .. fake chickens? Fake live chickens?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=xMHGiNSuOZM

Although.. the genetically modified (biological warfare agents *sterilising*) garbage is 'fake' also, as in it may look like a tomato (or whatever) but not be.

Remember that scene in Blade Runner where he is in the house with the owl? One claims the owl is 'product'.

According to Alan Watt the films like that are 'predictive programming', they are not entertainment, but rather conditioning tools.

Coming soon..fake humans.. hard working, dumb but smart enough to follow orders, rapidly reaches sexual maturity but infertile, short life span, expendable.

Think that's cute?

What was the 'law of the jungle' that Bush Sr was so eager to end? How about the ability for natural procreation? Doesn't get more jungle wild then that.

I really don't know why I even bother getting up out of bed these days, I just feel like I am living in la-la-land and have lost hope in humanity.

What's the point? I try to warn friends and family and they don't believe me, and the little which they do believe they don't care about in the slightest - just shrug and go back to whatever they were doing or get ****ed at me for being the bearer of bad news.

Is this hell?

I can see why some people just walk off into the sunset and leave 'humanity' behind. Or why they turn to drugs and drink to numb their mind.

·
Farm Security for Hire
305 Posts
God grant me the serenity
to accept the things I cannot change;
courage to change the things I can;
and wisdom to know the difference.

Calm down. Buy more ammo, that always makes me feel better.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.