1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Preparing for tomorrow
408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Weed 'em and reap
31,574 Posts
President Barack Obama said in a speech today at Carnegie Mellon University that: "This is the same crowd who took the record $237 billion surplus that President Clinton left them and turned it into a record $1.3 trillion deficit."

Setting the record straight.

http://emac.blogs.foxbusiness.com/2010/06/02/factchecking-president
How dare you assail Obama with mere facts. This is exactly what's standing in the way of Hope and Change and all of the other meaningless platitudes! :eek::rolleyes:

·
Gone for Good
2,899 Posts
Before his term is over we will be surprised when he tells the truth about something. The big lie and fooling the great herd that all is well and getting better will be tough for even a master like him to pull off.

The hope & change overwhelms me!

Red

·
I CHOOSE LIBERTY!
1,894 Posts
Perhaps you have mistaken me for a Republitard or Demomarxist? The OP was about BHO's lies and you referred back in time to the previous administration (like the average Dem does when ever their messiah has been outed). Perhaps we both erred?

·
Registered
11,470 Posts
How many campagin promises has Obama kept? True he is nothing but a buttcheek sniffing lawyer who turned to Chicago politics so he could quit working.All presidents have promised things that for whatever reason they wernt able to complete but Obama is batting .000 So how many times a day do you praise the Savior,his hollines,majestic,omnipitant,visionary your God and Messiah Obama.

As for me well not to many

·
Banned
1,405 Posts
Perhaps you have mistaken me for a Republitard or Demomarxist? The OP was about BHO's lies and you referred back in time to the previous administration (like the average Dem does when ever their messiah has been outed). Perhaps we both erred?
i think so, i was just pointing out that they all lie, arguing over who lied more would be fruitless, as both r's and d's are scumbags.

·
Registered
564 Posts
How many campagin promises has Obama kept? True he is nothing but a buttcheek sniffing lawyer who turned to Chicago politics so he could quit working.All presidents have promised things that for whatever reason they wernt able to complete but Obama is batting .000 So how many times a day do you praise the Savior,his hollines,majestic,omnipitant,visionary your God and Messiah Obama.

Found this web site... interesting. I really do not like this guy... Yes, we need "change" - a new president!
http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/promises/

·
Banned
6,705 Posts

Oh Sir! We now have mandated health care! We have been delivered!

·
Registered
914 Posts
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.