Survivalist Forum banner
  • Are you passionate about survivalism? Would you like to write about topics that interest you and get paid for it? Read all about it here!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9,107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
By now, I'm sure you've heard of the puff piece that FactCheck.org did on Barack Obama's Second Amendment position. If you haven't seen any of the stories that correct FactCheck's defense of the candidate, be sure to check out David Kopel's article, Jim Geraghty's critique, and NRA-ILA's response, including the undisclosed fact that FactCheck gets the bulk of its money from a foundation that also supports the Brady Campaign.

There's no doubt in my mind that Barack Obama's supporters would rather keep you in the dark about his Second Amendment record. Because it reveals how extreme and how out-of-touch he is with his fellow Americans.

This election- and your Right to Keep and Bear Arms- is too vital not to know the truth. Arm yourself with the facts, spread the word about Obama's stance on the Second Amendment, and keep reading for more information between now and Election Day.

More...

·
Registered
774 Posts
Just my opinion, but...

I think if you're going to interject your own political biases into a news story, then you should do it under a different name. When using the name "Newsfeed" you should just give the facts and leave it to the reader to form his/her own opinions.

·
Information is Ammunition
22,122 Posts
Just my opinion, but...

I think if you're going to interject your own political biases into a news story, then you should do it under a different name. When using the name "Newsfeed" you should just give the facts and leave it to the reader to form his/her own opinions.

Reactions: Scruggs and blue123
1 - 3 of 3 Posts