Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Here's Johnny!
306 Posts
Not sure what is wrong with that video. It wasn't loading up for me. Is it this one?

That isn't really all that bad. As far as difficulty level ... Not very. Providing that you have good balance and absolutely NO fear of heights.

A couple of buddies of mine (Firehiker being one) have gone on climbs in the Rockies that make this look like a stroll. (He's actually got a pic on here somewhere with him sitting on a ledge on Blanca Peak in Colorado around 14,200')

But if you had a fear of heights, the little walk the guy is taking in this vid would be a total nightmare!

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
8,248 Posts
Cool Video. Where was it filmed? I would hike that just for the experience. Just once though. There are times when I am about as graceful as three legged drunken cat. That little balancing beam act at the end would likley dispell the rumors about my abilites to fly.

·
dum dum
1,249 Posts
don't look down! actually, only look down when soft-stepping across the pipe-rails...WOOGITY WOOOOGITY WOOOOGITY!!!! :D:

·
dum dum
1,249 Posts
Cool Video. Where was it filmed? I would hike that just for the experience. Just once though. There are times when I am about as graceful as three legged drunken cat. That little balancing beam act at the end would likley dispell the rumors about my abilites to fly.
that was "El Caminito del Rey" in Spain. Wiki it. It was built when workers needed to move supplies for a hydro-electric facility at the falls...but wasn't maintained and fell into disrepair. It's blocked off, but (obviously) people can climb around barricades and hike it...EEEEEUUUSH!!!! LOL There is even a Flash game called Chasm (?) that is kinda addictive...based on this pathway.
That is all...
OVER.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts