Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When I first joined this forum, I was very careful not to give much info about myself. I didn't know if ya'll were a bunch of crazy nuts waiting for the sky to fall, or what, so I decided to proceed with caution.

Now after being here a while I see we have a lot in common, so I updated my personal info and that includes being an evacuation buddy. I just wanted to let you know and say thanks for all the great info on this site. I'm learning every day.

·
Registered
4,268 Posts
ROFL! *dons night vision goggles and slings paint ball gun over shoulder* Right there with ya Garra- meeting at the usual rendesvous?

:upsidedown:

(((Welcome aboard Becka))) Glad we haven't scared ya off :thumb:

·
Registered
18,814 Posts
We're all a bunch of crazy nuts, hon.

We're just well-behaved ones [thanx to our cute little tin foil hats]. ;-)

·
DIY RPG's
1,667 Posts
olive leaves on a brazed duckling is yummy.
mama bear i lost my paint ball gun again i bring the flaming marshmellow launcher.
i call dibs on all her left socks and left shoes.

no really good to see were not thought of as nuts

·
Registered
4,268 Posts
We're all a bunch of crazy nuts, hon.

We're just well-behaved ones [thanx to our cute little tin foil hats]. ;-)
My tin foil hat is covered in sparkles and covers my devil horns... :upsidedown: Can't say I'm well behaved necessarily- but... I don't bite... unless asked or provoked... ;)

·
Registered
4,268 Posts
olive leaves on a brazed duckling is yummy.
mama bear i lost my paint ball gun again i bring the flaming marshmellow launcher.
i call dibs on all her left socks and left shoes.

no really good to see were not thought of as nuts
WOOT! Flaming marshmallow launcher duel at sundown! Muahahahahaha! I will be lobbing flaming orange pumpkin peeps, baby! :upsidedown::thumb:

I'll take everything between the neck and the knees- arrrrgggghhhhhh matey- marshmallow pirates we be! We be in yer port drinkin yer rum! ARRRGGGHHHHH!

(Sorry.... I'm on a pirate bender.... :cool:)

·
DIY RPG's
1,667 Posts
i think i need to stock pile some more chocolate jacketed marshmallow ammo.

flame'n marshmallow launchers keeping zombie smors hungry hoards at bay since 1999

1 - 17 of 17 Posts