Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have read several comments about marshall law being imposed. Please explain this to me, what actually could happen, what I need to do now to protect my family.

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
Heres what to expect:
Curfews..anytime they want day or night.
Limited travel in and out of cities.
Check points where you and your vehicle will be searched.
Troops conducting door to door searchs in violation of the Constitution.
Confiscation of weapons.
All stores will limit the amount of food and other items solds. This will be enforced by military/police.
If its U.N. troops then throw in some rape and child molestation.

Reactions: shotgunken

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
Don't forget govt seizure and control of all media and the Jackboots going door to door to confiscate stored foods and currency.

·
Poseur
221 Posts
Under martial law, nothing really changes, the Government still tells you what to do, only they do it with a lot more Ooomph.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Jus' remember though, the martial law they have been talking about in the last couple of days is "Congressional Martial Law" - it just suspends some rules of Congress so they can get stuff voted on and passed quicker.

Martial Law has NOT been declared for the citizenry. Be crystal clear on that. On some other forums I frequent, people are going nuts about Pelosi's declaration of martial law, drawing lines in the sand and calling others to arms. It is not time - yet.

You'll know it when proper martial law is declared - watch the old Bruce Willis/Denzel Washington movie "The Siege" for a reasonably thoughtful exploration of what that means.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Martial Law, the door to door seizures of weapons (Katrina) The use of Military Force to maintain order (Los Angeles Riots).

These are recent examples, but basically gatherings of more than 3 people would become illegal, Curfews would be inforced (many curfews are already on the books just waiting). Movement of people would be enacted, your house is no longer safe for you to live(we shut off your sewer), so we are taking you to a safer camp(it has no sewer).

REMEMBER UN BLUE MAKE A NICE TARGET PICTURE.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts