Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
This Agenda 21 is rediculous. I heard about it a few weeks ago and ive been telling everyone i could since. If we dont WAKE UP we will not have any freedom left to fight for.

·
Registered
3,601 Posts
the mayor of our town and the other town that abuts this one have both signed something supporting Agenda 21. not a joke. the most recent items on their "agendas" for our towns is something called "form based codes" which means all housing has to look the same, auto traffic will be discouraged in downtown areas in favor of bus or bike traffic, etc etc etc. Taxes are through the roof and going higher. not a joke, many politicians and the voters who support them take this very seriously.

·
Registered
70 Posts
the mayor of our town and the other town that abuts this one have both signed something supporting Agenda 21. not a joke. the most recent items on their "agendas" for our towns is something called "form based codes" which means all housing has to look the same, auto traffic will be discouraged in downtown areas in favor of bus or bike traffic, etc etc etc. Taxes are through the roof and going higher. not a joke, many politicians and the voters who support them take this very seriously.

No need to worry about "form based codes". Actually, I am a town planner by profession as well as a prepper to some extent. Zoning Codes are the least of any of our worries. There is no agenda there. Sorry. :thumb:

·
Registered
3,601 Posts
No need to worry about "form based codes". Actually, I am a town planner by profession as well as a prepper to some extent. Zoning Codes are the least of any of our worries. There is no agenda there. Sorry. :thumb:
lets just say in this case i disagree. unless you live here, are a planner here, and have intimate knowledge of this town's agenda i don't see how you can make such a blanket statement. nothing to fear from you personally, Ok I can take that as read.
the rest? when the mayor himself and his board all agree that agenda 21 is desirable, yeah, i do think there is something to worry about. "least of our worries", well, not in the top 10 but something to be aware of.

·
Registered
2,845 Posts
Well the good part is that my half of Florida isnt on the list. The downside is that the southern half (the half that 'controls the state') has fallen to the enemy.

·
Registered
2,477 Posts
"...tear down dams..."

Yikes. Many dams provide shortcuts for travellers, or power for communities, which help improve the lives of millions of people. And the dams also provide jobs, prevent flooding, loss of property and life, provide water during dry summers, etc.

·
USArmy Vietnam Vet 70-73
997 Posts
Would We ,Could we are Americans... allow this to happen? This is insane ? Have we really become sheepeople

·
The end is,,,,,
10,005 Posts
Would We ,Could we are Americans... allow this to happen? This is insane ? Have we really become sheepeople
They pulled it over our eyes very slowly. Let us get cozy a little at a time. Then made us think we NEED it and we didnt even see it coming. Sustainable this and that. Well ya, it sounds good but we didnt look any deeper than the part that made us feel good. So much info out there on this. Glad you all are looking for yourselfs.

·
Registered
105 Posts
scroll to the bottom of the page....
BEAR WITNESS CENTRAL is a member of Tea Party Network and Tea Party Patriots All rights reserved 2009, 2010, 2011
So, right off the bat we can discount 99.99999% of everything in the article as fear mongering and outright lies created to churn up outrage among the small folk.

Raise your hand if you read the actual EO and realized the Birther article was bull**** :thumb:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts