Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,483 Posts
Had read about this, but had not seen the video's...really a bunch of crap.

I still can't find anything, in our Constitution, that gives the feds jurisdiction over PRIVATE owned fire arms, in any way..

·
Registered
218 Posts
please dont use tinyurl, i like to see what website im going to before i click a link

·
just waitin' for it
680 Posts
They "making an example" of him... more to come I bet! The malfunction is common to many semi-auto rifles. Slam-fire... whatever you want to call it... My first thought was a "cook-off"... after 800 rds, I'd say the receiver may have been getting a bit warm. Next thing ya know... Wisconsin and the ATF will declare all semi rifles illegal because of the risk of is going full auto. Communist!

·
Son Of Liberty
1,871 Posts

·
ruralist
1,441 Posts
Can't get the link to work but found it under Politics in CNN video.

Very disturbing story :confused: I wish a set process of ballistics testing was normal, there and in the UK. Seems that disproportionate efforts are made by the authorities to make examples of people. This guy was a veteran, well trained in safe weapon use.. They still try to make his life hell for bearing arms. That's enough to scare off people who don't know much about the subject.

·
Son Of Liberty
1,871 Posts

·
Registered
901 Posts
Looks like some higher ups made a HUGE f**-up when testing the firearm, and are to ashamed to admit their mistake. I sure prey he doesn't get convicted because of some gov't assholes ego.

·
Registered
901 Posts

·
Son Of Liberty
1,871 Posts
I have communicated with this guy for years, he is a great guy and doesn't deserve what they are doing to him. Its the systematic attack on our gun rights that they will base on prior court ruling such as these. The gun expert sent to help this man was denied the opportunity to physically examine the weapon? The ATF refused to produce the documented proof that they them selfs had determined the Olympic arms ar15 to not be a machine gun in prior ATF rulings, they told the judge that doing so could hurt undercover operators or ongoing criminal cases. They legally railroaded him with every tool they had available.

At least they didn't burn his kids or shoot his wife in the head though.

·
Destroyer of Ignorance
2,988 Posts
Sounds like 12 jurors, a judge and some BATF agents are in need of a serious blanket party. Stuff like this makes my blood boil. The BATF needs to be eliminated.

The National Firearms Act of 1934 shouldn't even exist (The law which, among other things, makes machine gun ownership criminal). Study the case law behind the NFA34. The supreme court case that was used a precedent didn't even have a defense put on because one defendant was dead and the other in prison.I hope the DC v. Heller case causes a challenge of the NFA34.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts