Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Always Loaded
3,027 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have a pretty decent seed supply. There were a few things I wanted to add, and wasn't about to wait for spring. I particularly wanted some Blue Hubbard winter squash. Most of the retailers were sold out. I stumbled on Everwild. I am very impressed with their prices on larger bulk seed packs. This order cost me a hair over $50 shipped. They are all non GMO heirloom seeds. 1 lb each of Pole Limas, Blue Hubbard Squash, and Golden Acre cabbage. 1/4 lb's of Siberian Kale and Sweet Meat winter squash. For these prices, I expected plain clear ziplocks. Instead, beautiful re-closeable mylar bags with detailed instructions and information. Just for fun, I calculated the cost of Everwild's $7.20 kale seed, if bought in packet form from Amazon. Guesses? $907. Buy in bulk guys and girls.

I am in no way affiliated with Everwild. Just found them and was extremely impressed.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.