Survivalist Forum banner
  • Are you passionate about survivalism? Would you like to write about topics that interest you and get paid for it? Read all about it here!
1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
1,548 Posts
Geert Wilders, head of the Netherlands’ Freedom party disagrees with the EU. He wants Donald Trump style travel ban and wall and; Australia tactics as well.

"European countries should adopt Donald Trump-style travel bans to counter a wave of Islamisation supposedly sweeping the continent, the Dutch anti-immigrant politician Geert Wilders has said".

"He also urged Europe to adopt Australia’s tactics in turning back migrant boats and to build new border walls, as Trump has vowed to do along the US frontier with Mexico
".

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...s-for-trump-style-muslim-travel-ban-in-europe

·
Weed 'em and reap
31,183 Posts
Let's play a little game, shall we? Why is England called "England?" Because it is the Land of the Angles. Why is France called "France?" Because it is the Land of the Franks. Why is Denmark called Denmark? Because it is the Land of the Danes.

You know what each of them is NOT called? THE LAND OF THE RAPE-U-GEES. Maybe there's a reason for that.

·
Retired thinker
7,337 Posts
Funny, for once the Democratic Party is ahead of the curve. They have the black circus and all of the other race baiters. In about 8 years or so, the Democratic Party will be completely purged of white males... except for maybe some transgender males (or whatever they call them --- male/female will be forbidden).

·
Ελευθερί&#
1,183 Posts
Hey as long as the "New Europeans" assimilate....amirite?

Seriously though, this all goes back to a CNN news feed a while back: on top it said that White Countries need mass immigration to fill low skilled jobs and beneath that the head was Technology replacing near half of the low skill work. Can't make this stuff up.

Better prepare for Dark Ages 2.0

·
Why do you ask? 2 Dogs!
13,956 Posts
What do they say about China?

Japan?

Africa?

Saudi Arabia?

I don't see minorities in those countries wielding positions of power

They can't be racist because they're not white

·
Registered
9,019 Posts
Weren't the goodie goods clamoring not too long ago about South Africa being too white and the white man should leave so Africans can have Africa?

And now these same idiots say the opposite of Europe and the demographics need to be changed in the name of diversity. Smh...

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
10,632 Posts
Austria and Poland are the only countries that 'get it'.
And Czechoslovakia... they been there, done that, screw the t-shirt...

The places that have not suffered as much or have real short memories of WWII... they have to sit through the re-runs. Sad but that's the reality.

I can't believe they sit back like they've been doing, just makes me buy more ammo to think about it,

·
Dog Lives Matter
7,786 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Here are three countries likely to drop out of the EU over the refugee issue: Czech Republic, Poland, and Hungary.

E.U. Moves Against 3 Countries That Don’t Take Refugees

I don't see how anyone except delusional Progressives could see the refugee invasion as a good thing. Goodbye history, goodby culture, goodby country.

·
Retired curmudgeon
20,681 Posts
What do they say about China?

Japan?

<snip>

I don't see minorities in those countries wielding positions of power

They can't be racist because they're not white
China and Japan can be as 'racist' as they like because they DON'T GIVE A CRAP about what SJWs 'feel'. They like their countries the just way they are.

·
it is what it is
3,702 Posts
Well i see it as,live by the sword,die by the sword.they kept the old world hierarchy going longer then anybody.now they are invaded by another old world hierarchy.the last of the kings queens princes ect.merging together with the goal of globalism.aka taking over the world.

1 - 20 of 60 Posts