Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey! I just thought I'd show off what I love to do in my spare time while not pondering TEOTWAWKI. Machinima is a form of film that uses video games as the stage. Some of the gamers on here have probably seen the most popular of all machinima, Red vs. Blue. I've been writing, directing, and filming with my own group, Epic Films, for over four years.

We mostly do action movies, but also do comedy from time to time. Most of our movies were filmed with Halo 2, but since Halo 3 was released, we've been filming with that. Since most of our members entered college, we've slowed down in production.

Embedded below is our most recent and well done action movie, Infiltration. You can check out our website, www.Epic-Films.net, or my YouTube channel, for more videos and information.

Infiltration Part 1/2:

Infiltration Part 2/2:

·
Premium Member
9,224 Posts
So do you do the animation or are you re-editing the existing animation from a current video game?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.