Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Forum Administrator
16,737 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
End of September 2008 Report​

First and foremost: I want to thank ever VIP / Premium member. It is through your continued support that this site stays not only open, but also banner free.

Not a VIP member? Click here to get your membership - http://www.survivalistboards.com/payments.php

===============================

-----> Important <-----

Some members that mailed in payments for their VIP membership were put into one billing system. A few months ago we moved over to another system. Subscription renewals were lost in the migration. If you mailed in a payment and if get a reminder email that your subscription is about to expire, and you know that your membership should have been longer - Contact me and we will get the matter resolved.

Example: January of 2008 someone mailed in a one year membership, and get a reminder email in November that your subscription will expire soon. Its no big deal, contact me and we will get it fixed. Once we get over this little hump, everything is going to be ok.

=================================

Total post for September 2008: 37,354
Total post for August 2008: 32,824
Total post for July 2008: 33,254

New Threads: 3024

New Members September: 803
New Members August: 630
New Member July: 676

On September 29th we set a new record for the most members visiting ever 24 hours - 840 .

During September the number of active member (visiting every 30 days) hit 2,314.

Classifieds Section - Tell any vendors you know that we have a free classifieds section.

The one thing this community needs is more inbound links. If you are part of any other websites, or own a blog, please post a link back to this site.

The top poster of the month: is ActionJackson with 936 post over the past 28 days.

See this link for the top posters - http://www.survivalistboards.com/misc.php?do=topposters

In July the merchants account was opened. This month merchants will have their own forum section located in the middle of the main page. Only about 5 merchants will be accepted for a front page section and link.

I just want to say "Thank You" to all of the members for being part of this community.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts