Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Forum Administrator
16,737 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
End of October 2008 Report​

First and foremost: I want to thank ever VIP / Premium member. It is through your continued support that this site stays not only open, but also banner free.

Not a VIP member? Click here to get your membership - http://www.survivalistboards.com/payments.php

===============================

Three banners from Amazon and Ebay have been installed and are displayed to guest.

One banner will be set up to be displayed to registered members.

VIP members will see no banners.

===============================

Total post for October, 2008: 44,712 <--- This is an amazing number. Thank all of you!!!
Total post for September, 2008: 37,354
Total post for August, 2008: 32,824
Total post for July, 2008: 33,254

New threads October, 2008: 3,539
New Threads September, 2008: 3,024

New members October: 1,122 <--- 1,122 members in one month, wow.
New Members September: 803
New Members August: 630
New Member July: 676

On October 21st we set a new record for the most members visiting ever 24 hours - 992.

During October the number of active member (visiting every 30 days) hit 2,844.

Classifieds Section - Tell any vendors you know that we have a free classifieds section.

The one thing this community needs is more inbound links. If you are part of any other websites, or own a blog, please post a link back to this site.

The top poster of the month: is Dwind with 862 post over the past 28 days.

See this link for the top posters - http://www.survivalistboards.com/misc.php?do=topposters

In July the merchants account was opened. This month merchants will have their own forum section located in the middle of the main page. Only about 5 merchants will be accepted for a front page section and link.

I just want to say "Thank You" to all of the members for being part of this community.

If you have any comments, please post them below.

·
AKA The Dragon
2,819 Posts
The stats for Sept and Oct show the concern out there.
Just as important, the stats are a clear indication of the quality in terms of information, staff, moderators and all members.
I doubt there are any other forums out there with these stats and percentages.

·
Nope.
2,099 Posts
Huh. I'll get a hold of one of my local vendors. I know they advertise for free on another board, but that's really about all they do. Really great folks there. Incredibly tiny storefront, but some of the best customer service I've seen in this town.

VIP Membership WILL be forthcoming. Just other priorities right now.

Thanks for having this site, kev.

·
Registered
27,737 Posts
People are very fearful of what is going on out in the world right now. so with that come a increase in membership and posts. Just like at the last gun show we were venders at me and the wife seen people stocking up on ammo and guns, and mags like crazy.

Tae care,
Wes

·
Minarchist (Jeffersonian)
3,307 Posts
I'm willing to help

kev we need more mods :)

We are growing like California wildfire and we lack firefighters!!!

My only suggestion :) maybe a "mod in training" program is needed :)
I'm willing to help, after I prove myself to you guys of course, but may I suggest something that's not to hi tech for us with older pc's
let me know what I need to do and I'll help all I can. thanks

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
Kev, will you be doing a Nov report. I have only been here a month and half, but it seems that the number of people signing up goes up each week. It would be interesting to see the numbers.

·
Preparing...
1,302 Posts
I've been a member since february 08 but i only reeally started making posts and getting into it in october. Seems like lots of people came along then aswell.

·
"Through a glass, darkly"
1,948 Posts
Hoping to see the stats for Nov, Dec and Jan '09 soon, time permitting.
I've passed the word to several friends in February.

·
Premium Member
9,224 Posts
Kevin,

Do you have html code for a graphical link I can put on my web site linking to this one?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts