1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
The Power of III
1,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Information is Ammunition
22,122 Posts
one of my co-workers is of retirement age- but you'd never know it. Hes an ornery old deputy and he's out for blood after seeing this. if things really break down- its THESE old coots that will cause the most damage I think :D:

I asked him what he thought of that end of life stuff and he squinted his eyes and almost turned into Clint as he said that he spent 3 hours last night loading his own .308 match.

Texas- what a state.

·
Registered
3,148 Posts
As one of those people of the age to be " counselled " , I can only say , KISS MY BUTT! I am an adult , fully capable of handling my affairs without the aid of the government. I have all ready dealt with end of life issues , got all my advanced directives , healthcare and durable powers of attorney done and burial details complete. Unless they plan to just bump me off during the " counselling" , what do we have to talk about. To Hell with them and their riduculous and insulting attitudes toward seniors and those who are not able to care for themselves without assistance. My family has and still does believe in caring for your own. I did it for both my parents and my daughter intends on doing it for me. When I need the federal government , I will let them know. Don't call me , I will call you.

·
Registered
370 Posts
It seems to me if they would simply spend 1/2 the time they spend trying to socialize the nation, and instead plug all the leaks in the ***** (no, not speaking of 'Chelle) like robbing Peter to pay Paul (meaning taking from one program to pay for another), preventing illegals from gov entitlements (or even being here), dropping the lazy-azz scammers (not the truely needy) from welfare, be concerned more about gov overspending, waste and corruption and stealing....then this subject, and most others wouldn't even be an issue.

The majority of this countrys "woes", have been created by those in control, yet we are to believe the same ones have a solution to the problems??? Sure........

·
Super Moderator. I'm helping!
8,341 Posts
:mad: You guys are being way too nice about all this -- I am "of counseling age", I worked two and three jobs most of my adult life, I have paid taxes for more years than I care to remember and I am pre-menopausal and have migraines, those ******** really think they want to counsel me, well as far as I am concerned they will be just one more *** to chew up and spit out in the course of my day ... :D:

·
Super Moderator. I'm helping!
8,341 Posts
I think that we voters should prepare a "End-Of-Term" counseling document and mail them to every incumbent in the country.

IN THE FALL , FIRE THEM ALL!!!

Bears repeating ... :thumb:

·
Beginner's Mind
1,681 Posts
And you need to go look up what Ezekiel Emanuel says about the program HE wrote.
Doctors try too hard to apply the oath man.........

Did I mention he will get to be in charge of this monster?
"guaranteed care to only those who can fully participate in society."

I wonder what their definition of "Society" would be. I'll bet it doesn't include anyone who protests their policies. An effective way to get rid of one's enemies.

·
The Power of III
1,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Reactions: Dwind

·
Registered
23 Posts
Does this remind anyone else of Soylent Green?.....Kind of creepy to think about. Personally, I don't see a need for the government to be involved in any kind of counseling or personal medical choices.

·
radioactive
765 Posts
We have paid into social security for decades,then the politicians opened the SS money up to the general fund and stole it all. And now they want to get rid of the victims of their theft. And Herr Otard is hiring the unions to suppress any protest. Ever have the feeling you have just been raped?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts