1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
PreparationInBubbaNation
2,503 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Mentally lost....
809 Posts
Maybe so but it doesn't take a nut job to see the writing on the wall. They might offer bias info but most of its true and/or actual footage.... small true stories.. the articles they keep out of mainstream news are the ones that usually matter more IMO.

·
PreparationInBubbaNation
2,503 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Spooky wide-reaching assertions tied to small facts and narrated like typical conspiracy theory propaganda. I'm not convinced.

On Liberty

An American Slave
good citations,

but how could you be convinced, only after it happens?

that's a little too late for me, I look forward

·
Banned
1,302 Posts
cripes that is over an hour long....my adhd won't let me focus that long lol. the film has some good point and others are just non sense in my opinion. but you have to blame bush and cheney for most of what they are saying is wrong with the country. i find that many people think that is america goes to hell in a hand basket that the rest of the world will. i don't believe that at all. many great societies have collapsed and the rest of the world went on their merry way. we are not that important to the rest of the world. i am sure they will do fine, perhaps better, without us.

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
cripes that is over an hour long....my adhd won't let me focus that long lol. the film has some good point and others are just non sense in my opinion. but you have to blame bush and cheney for most of what they are saying is wrong with the country. i find that many people think that is america goes to hell in a hand basket that the rest of the world will. i don't believe that at all. many great societies have collapsed and the rest of the world went on their merry way. we are not that important to the rest of the world. i am sure they will do fine, perhaps better, without us.
Its a one world ecomany now if we go down everybody goes down the worlds ecomany is tied to the U.S. :thumb:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts