Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Super Moderator
Psalm 34:4
23,240 Posts
I don't hide cash because I believe in a few months it will just be fancy toilet paper anyway.

And if I did hide cash I certainly wouldn't post where to hide it on the Internet.

·
Angry Libertarian
168 Posts
Under your mattress, they'll never find it. Trust me.

There's really no place safe enough to hide your money. If someone knows about it and is determined enough, they'll find it.

Yes, I have some hidden cash. But that's mostly so my girlfriend doesn't know I have some squirreled away.

But just be creative. Search your own place and where you haven't searched, hide it there. Or create a hiding place if you can.

·
Registered
27,737 Posts
Depends on how much you are talking about. Bury it is a good way if you ave some thing to seal it off from the moisture. Some people take out areas in a cabinet or wall and hide there. One of my family members as turned a whole closet into a idden roon for guns and jewery ect., and that was all done by taing the door off and sheetrocking over the area so it just looks like part of the wall.

The easy way if you just have a little cash to hide is to hollow out a peice of wood and put it is there and nail it in to a cabinet in the kitchen like and make sure it looks like part of the wood in the cabinet.

Our hiding problems where more conplex at our survival reteat but we figured then out and we have three cars and two trucks hidden in the side of a hill and to test it out I ad some of te family member come over and see if they could find them and tey had no clue they were even walking near them. But how they are hidden is our secret.

If you are hiding a large amount of cash then I would suggest burying it in a air tight plastic drum and you can get them all over the place.

Hope that helps.

Take care,
Wes

1 - 4 of 4 Posts