Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Founder
16,867 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have yall seen the Gearhog deal for today? $62.40 for an Elite Survival Systems Hydration Pack! Available in Black and Tan (Limited Supply)

www.GEARHOG.com

The #7709 Hydration Pack is constructed of 1000 denier nylon with heavy-duty zippers and hardware. It has one large main compartment with separate hydration compartment and tube routing. On the front are two zippered cargo pockets with drainage. Outside are MOLLE loops for attaching accessory pouches. Comes with 2 liter (70 oz.) reservoir. (Includes reservoir, insulated tube and bite valve)

The back has a mesh-vented panel with heavy padding and s-shaped backpack straps with quick-release sternum strap.

Available in black and desert tan

Cubic Inches: 820

This pack measures: 18"L x 11"W x 5"D

·
Infraction Collector
2,409 Posts
That aint bad,..but I got mine from wally world for 40$. Has the mollee on the back,..just like that one,..and a 2 liter bladder with the hose.

Very similar to that one but the one I got even has a belly strap,.....

·
Registered
2,173 Posts
It looks almost like the Camelbak Mule I picke dup for $75 last year.
I like the form factor but quickly realized that something like this would only be good for about 24/48 hours SHTF scenario or manybe as an EDC in my truck or the wife's car. While they've got good size, it's not as much space as I think I'll need and I'm currently looking in a nice couple of 5+day bags :)
One of these days I'll get around to posting my EDC/Vechical bags, and BOBs I have and ask you guys and gals to review the kit :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts