Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Sweat more, bleed less!
3,153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for a new bag that will be my edc bob. The quality of school type back packs have deminished while the price for them has went up. I dont need or want a $80+ bag, just somthing large enough to carry my basic gear along with an exra set of clothing. I was looking at a over-the-sholder type bag at CTD.com but with shipping it would be around $30 and i figure if i'm going to spend that i ould get a fairly nice backpack design that would allow me to carry more. I dont want anything all tactical and camo'd out, again just a basic 1500ci or around that, perferably black with cinch ties and a wast band. I'd like to stay under $40 if at all possible.

For where i live i dont need a large bag because everyone is so close, and my secondary bol is About 70 miles away so i'd probably need to drive. I hopfully will see it coming before things get that bad.

I've seen a few that have caught my eye from this place in the "backpacks" tab.
http://www.1starmy.com/products.asp?subCategory=5

·
Registered
3,376 Posts
Whatever you decide on keep it low profile. YOu don't want to draw unnecessary attention to yourself. WE tend to use things like the extra large Tennis Court Bags with the side pocket for the rackets. They hold a lot of gear and don't attract attention. Shoe pocket in the end is nice place for handgun and mags. Easy to get to.

YOu are right about the school bags. I have one from Walmart and it is a piece of junk. Zippers are crap. Stillhave it in my car as a backup.

·
Sweat more, bleed less!
3,153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have a nice one fom a few years ago, its amazing how things have changed...

I agree with keeping low, i'm not going to be lugging around a mini gun with strips of bullits lining my chest. lol, although that is a great mential image. I'm just having a problem with finding a bag thats big enough, durable, fairly inexpinsive, and comfy enough to carry more than two feet. Its rediculas! I swear its another consperacy!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts