Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I just wanted to see how many people think that a economic collapse or some kind of cotastrofe was going to happen.I sure think one is going to happen.Things just keep getting worse and worse as days go on.I think that the government is taking money and keeping it for themselfs.I also think that the government is hiding something to use.Did anyone of you hear about that new bunker that Obama built next to the white house?I think that is a sign that something is going to happen.Why else would he build a bunker right next to the white house?They also put some kind of sheets up so you couldn't see what they were building.I found this out by the news and my friend.My friend went down there for work (I saw about the bunker on the news when he was on a buisness trip) and I asked him to go and check it out.He said that it deffinatly was something they were building underground.
So what do you guys think?Please give me your true opinion.
I also was wondering if anybody is starting to prepare for anything like this?I also was wondering if there was anyone in Ohio that is doing this.It has been really hard looking for someone that wants to start prepping and make a group of people.I also want to get some help building things so we have a bug out location and somewhere to go when the SHTF.I dont want to do all this at the last moment.So please if anyone could help me get a group of people together, or join a group, and start prepping for some kind of Cotastrofe.I would appreciate it.Thanks guys.

-Daniel

·
Registered
802 Posts
When the red line shows up under the word, go ahead and right click the word, then select the correct spelling.

Don't worry about the spelling. Just be in shape or good looking and nobody will care if you can spell good. Including the armed forces.

·
Preparing for my Family
258 Posts
Howdy Danny123! Welcome to the forum. My friends above have gracefully illustrated how burned out many of us can get at times answering new folks questions. We're not trying to be deliberately rude, we're just tired of answering the same questions over and over.

As a friend, I'll give you a quick pointer. There's this feature at the top of the page called the "Search" function. You can use it to surf old threads on just about any topic you can think of, and learn much. It's a good place to start when you want an answer to something that you think of.

And, to answer your original question: Probably 50% of the folks on this site are prepping for some degree of economic collapse. The signs are definitely there. Good luck, and don't let this rocky start therow you. This is a good site.

·
Frreeedommm
3,827 Posts
IMO, we are doing everything necessary to cause a collapse in the currency/economy.

I happen to believe that I will see the Tribulation in my lifetime. Before this tribulation can occur, the US has to collapse as a world power. This can only happen financially.

Very few citizens are real Americans, most of Congress is corrupt and there is a massive default coming in pensions and SS/medicare. The dollar is in danger due to too much foreign holderings, this will likely be detrimental in the next few years.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
@maat I agree.But the givernment is the ones screwing us over to.They arent doing their job.Us americans are lazy but are doing our share.Its the givernments turn now.

·
Low Country
561 Posts
That long bar at the bottom of your keyboard is called a space bar. After ending a sentence you press that bar before starting the next sentence. I know public schools are in decline but certainly they taught you that most basic lesson in paragraph structure. I refuse to read post when people don't have the courtesy to use the most basic grammar spellcheck. FYI; spellcheck is free. You can also get a GED for free from your local community college. Just tell them you can't read and they'll get you started. Text messaging has ruined the art of correspondence.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Hi Danny English was the fifht language that i did learn , so i dont spell that well myself in English. I therefore think that i do understand your question .

However i am not 100 % sure , I believe you wanted to know if we believe that there will be some kind of horribel event from nature , like a hurricane etc etc. or if we believe that there will be a economic collaps .

well this is a survival board , we all believe that it is a good idea to prepare , some of us live in the far north where winterstorms may leave you with out any connection to teh rest of the world for weeks. Others on bush land where bushfire can be a problem.

With regards to the economic collaps , the way i see it , I think it will come . See the US has a national dept of 115 % of the BNP and that is growing every minute.

Now lets say you earn 20.000 usd every year , and you spend 25000 usd every year , then at some piont you will have a problem paying back your dept.
this is of course made simple , but this is the situation the US is in , they spend more then they have.

wtfsw

·
Registered
6,092 Posts
yes they are getting ready for something. most likely economic in nature. which also includes war. they have thier plans, i have mine. mine does not include them. i am sure thiers does not include me and my own

·
MOLON LABE!
5,908 Posts
they have thier plans, i have mine. mine does not include them. i am sure thiers does not include me and my own
Isn't that the truth!

Do you best to learn how to be self sufficient, our ancestors had to make it on their own for centuries, sadly, our welfare state has been breeding that particular trait out of our population since the depression.........

1 - 20 of 29 Posts