Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
772 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
like a lotof us i buy from ebay and banggood from china, due to wu flu i see a lot of dates are extending due to the effects of the china shut down and certain items are not getting here well past 6 weeks,

its surprising how a lot fo componants are getting hard to find aswell for business uses as they came from china too

·
Registered
772 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
i see inthe press that JLR are posting profits warnings due to china issues and supplies indirectly affecting them

·
Registered
772 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
one silly side effect is that the shipping routes and deliveries have been effected, causing a glut of empty shipping containers in china and europe and none spare in the states.

i have also seen a lot of delivery dates which started at four weeks went out to eight weeks have now come back down to six and waiting. i also see a lot of places i deal with in China, factories rather than ebay and the like, are sending out huge piles of emails with pictures showing hard working staff back at it and offering airfrieght delivery at very reasonable costs

we have just ordered kit from there with a £130 air frieght delivery charge, last year it was that cost to send it on the sea

1 - 3 of 3 Posts