THANK YOU.Holy Geez Dont!
You are a freshwater organism. Freshwater fish carry bacteria, virus and parasites, the same sort that the water carries and your water purifier is designed to remove. (This is why you boil or purify water before drinking it).
SEAFOOD can be eaten raw, because in order for parasites to survive they need a heavily saline environment, (20%+) Your body is only about 5% saline. Not enough for them to survive.
So to recap; sushi is seafood because salt-water fish is "relatively" safe to eat. Fresh-water fish will kill you.