Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking to form a group of like minded people to help and support each other. I know we are out their just looking to bring a few of us together for mutual support. One armed man is a nut but a thousand armed people is an army, and we might need an army soon. Newbies very welcome. Might also help with bulk purchases we will be able to buy as a group. I can give us one advantage already i run a small surplus business have a small stock on hand at all times. Lets see what we can bring to the table. Leave me a message. Thanks

·
Always Preparing
1,158 Posts
I'm cool with helping out how I can on here. Plus, knowing someone that has a surplus business might be a good idea. There's also the Pennsylvania Preppers group that you can join. There has to be something for New Jersey too.

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Wow I'm amazed this is a 4 year old post and it has finally gotten some response it anybody would like to meet up post it here or send me a private message

Thanks

Ren-Man

·
Registered
9 Posts
Let's plan something for early February. That will give peeps time to react. Let us know if that works and suggest a location for potential meeting. Thanks Ren-Man!

·
Registered
58 Posts
Hey Ren-man, I'm brandy new here and I'm in Hunterdon. Don't know nothin' about guns, but I can teach some first aid and health topics and domestic goddess skills.
I'd love to meet up in early Feb.

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Everybody interested in a meet up let me know and I will try to arrange something. Last time I tried it I had 1 show up but 1 is better than none

·
Registered
58 Posts
OK, it's almost Feb., people got anything in mind?
I would make some suggestions but aside from firearms is there any topics or goals people are interested in? I for one like the caveman stuff. Particularly crafts, if I haven't mentioned that yet.
I'm interested in improving my aim with sling, slingshot, and just plain throwing, rocks. (Talk about a cheap date!) ...But I'll try nearly anything...
...How's this. Take a look at the Sierra Club hikes nearby you in the next month or two. We can get together to do one of these, then have lunch or dinner at some eatery together for the meetup. Interested?

I did want to mention Practical Primitive, in Great Meadows, as a good resource.
Though their classes do cost $, it's not as much as some of the teachers, and they are good enough to host semi-open house most months. I wouldn't show up there without calling, of course. But if it's all right with people here, I will mention plans to them. Once we have some plans, that is.

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I have 1 that is interested but am hoping that more will respond.

I hope to hear from more people but I have my doubts it is listed here and both Pa groups.

Thanks

ren-man

·
Registered
58 Posts
How bout a list?

I hope I'm not the only 1 interested!! Well, with luck we can get some interests going. Here at Califon First Aid we have been requested to volunteer to teach monthly drill topics. Best case scenario, we can do something similar for survival concerns. You're more experienced with this, right? Can you envision a calendar of 12 good "topics of the month" ?
If we have some ideas put together, maybe that will inspire some more replies.

I also want to recommend NJ Disaster Relief Crisis Counseling for low cost training of how to help out in a disaster shelter situation. We need as many "ringers" in these facilities as we can get, who they can trust to help as opposed to getting in the way. They favor those with some medical or psych/counseling experience but I think anybody is potential.

·
Registered
446 Posts
I can help with primitive weapons. That is my cup of tea. If thats the case. I live in the mountains there is plenty of fields and open space to practice slingshots and slings of course.

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Trying to arrange something for the week end of the 22-23, might be just a lunch to get to see each other and make plans for future meetings,

If anyone is interested let me know.

Thanks

ren-man

1 - 20 of 69 Posts