Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 20 of 351 Posts

·
Bush Walker
4,037 Posts
Connecticut - anyone else just feel some shaking?

Im east of the river - 2 neighborhoods worth of folks just emptied into the streets after our houses were shaking ever so softly.....

anyone else in CT feel something?

·
Registered
402 Posts
East Coast Earthquake

Okay about 3 minutes ago there was a earthquake on the east coast I was talking to my Dad on the phone when it happened. From what I just read it took place all over MD, DC and parts of PA.

·
Registered
71 Posts
I was on a conference call with a company based in DC and Philly when the earthquake started. I called my sister in Baltimore right after, they thought a train had derailed. Nobody knew what was going on

·
Geronimo!
4,053 Posts
Yeah, we felt it down here in SC too. I thought a big truck was rumbling down our dirt road or something. The wife just called and said her whole office was moving.

I just said to her last night that the earthquake in Colorado was not cool .... thinking something was going on.

Decided to stay home and prep the rest of the week for Irene once they started predicting a 4.0 last night.

Heck, crazy stuff.

Last time I felt one of those in the East Coast was here in the late sixties when I was a kid.

1 - 20 of 351 Posts