Survivalist Forum banner
41 - 43 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
10,410 Posts
I don’t know about that. There’s tons of people leaving the Dem party and have been since 2016. When I used to vote Dem I was more of a JFK Dem back when they had some semblance of sanity. Now, the far Left has taken over and they’re completely insane. I would even say that the Republican Party today is like the Democratic Party from years ago. After the ****show riots I’m willing to bet a ton of former anti-gun liberals ran out and bought guns. You’re also seeing people from the black, hispanic and Asian communities voting Republican now and I’d bet a lot of them bought guns too
I agree, the leftists in the Dem party have taken their party too far left. As for the Republican party looking more like JFK era democrats, not so much.

One dyed in the wool gun hater having an epiphany, is not a trend. It's simply one person making a conscious choice to change their stance on guns. I'm betting another anti-gunner will simply pick up the banner and carry on.

As far as who is voting for which party? All I can say is.... My abilities to predict the future have diminished with age...LOL

·
Registered
944 Posts
Always invite those that are against guns to go with you to shoot. I’ve done that and the results have been quite favorable. I’ve turned more than a few in to gun owners like that. Once you take them to the range, the river bank, the woods or wherever you shoot, they will have fun. Choose a day when it’s not too hot or cold. Bring some snacks and a cooler with water or soft drinks drinks. Chances are they will enjoy and ask to go again.

41 - 43 of 43 Posts