Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts
18,805 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A very good and inspirational read. Please share it with as many others as you can.

(Email text from VCDL)

Naomi Wolf grew up in a progressive family and had drank the anti-gun Kool-Aid fed to her by the media, her family, and her social circles in California. She had fallen for all the false stereotypes of gun owners.

Then she did some research for a book she was writing and her eyes were opened.

This story is long, but well worth reading. I particularly like her translation of the 2nd Amendment from 18th Century English to modern English:

Because a well-regulated militia is necessary to the security of a free State, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.”

Rethinking the Second Amendment

http://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/2022/06/rethinking-second-amendment-dr-naomi-wolf/
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OP note: I have screenshot the top part of the linked page, and placed it here.

Musical instrument Font Air gun Trigger Shotgun

·
Listen to the ghosts
6,172 Posts
Probably using it as a political tool , trust no politician.
Just because she may not hold office she is still a politician.
All of this is true. I remember a posting centered on a YouTube video in which she was doing some real shooting and apparently enjoying it. I remember thinking then that there was something wrong, like she was manipulating something or trying to establish some bona fides to attack something from within. This article at least jibes with the video. Maybe she still does have some nefarious plan in motion. But maybe it really is just what it seems.

·
Premium Member
6,511 Posts
I actually thought she laid it out quite simply without the 2nd we would already be in camps. Especially those of us that Believe in Individual Freedom.

·
Registered
468 Posts
I haven't read the 2A article yet. However, she regularly appears on Steve Bannon's show. She has organized a group lawyers and medical people to go through the Pfizer documents that are coming out each month. 55,000 pages a month. She has also written a book " The Bodies of Others" (I think it's called) documenting the sicknesses these "vaccines" cause.

18,805 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
Oh, the political class knows what it means; a check on their power, which is why they (both Dems and Reps) choose to promote policies to limit firearms accessibility to citizens.
Sheeple know only what their cell phone feeds tell them.
During my college years my accounting professor put it best (computers were just beginning to work there way into the business world), "Garbage in, garbage out".

·
Registered
5,917 Posts
While I agree with her take (and hope it's an honest one), that article is chock full of grammatical errors, especially having to do with tense. Errors that distract the reader from her otherwise valid points.

If that's what passes for Yale/Oxford PhD level writing skills... I question the value of such an education.

18,805 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
While I agree with her take (and hope it's an honest one), that article is chock full of grammatical errors, especially having to do with tense. Errors that distracted the reader from her otherwise valid points.
Most people don't notice such errors, and even more don't care. Despite said errors, her points do come across.

If that's what passes for Yale/Oxford PhD level writing skills... I question the value of such an education.
I am more concerned of public education, which have cost the taxpayer very much more.

·
Registered
468 Posts
It's been proven again and again that we are responsible for our own safety. The police's job is to clean up the mess. They are not there for the event. And sometimes when they are there, they fail to act in a manner that would have changed the outcome.
Arm up and practice.
As a retired LEO, I regularly tell people they should carry a handgun because, 1) when seconds count, the cops are just minutes away and 2) a cop is too heavy to carry.

I hope my spelling and punctuation is better than a Yale grad.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts