Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Preparing for tomorrow
408 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just read an article about the new Duracell Daylite flashlights. Does anyone have one? It seems like it could supply great lighting in 80 to 160 lumens quality at a lower cost than other flashlights.

Duracell's new Daylite series of flashlights turn night into day using proprietary TrueBeam technology that they claim captures and projects up to 100 percent of the light—making for a brighter, whiter beam. It comes in three varieties: AA/AAA (80 lumens each) and CR123 (160 lumens).

http://www.duracell.com/en-US/compare/flashlights.jspx

Amazon.com: Duracell Daylite 160-Lumens, 4-Watt LED Flashlight with 2-CR123 Lithium Batteries: Home Improvement

What are your thoughts?

·
Deo VIndice
6,108 Posts
Got a link to more info? My biggest complaint about most lights is they are yellowish.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Awesome light! I bought one for my son for Christmas. I couldn't believe how bright it was. Just like day light. It is the AA model. So, I had to get one for myself too. The batteries last quite awhile and the lights are very well made. Has an adjustable beam, but it doesn't adjust a whole lot like a mag light does. You can tell the difference though, if you aim it at a wall and rotate the head. You won't go wrong with this light. Check Ebay for it. I got mine there for $16.00, delivered! Brand new.

·
Preparing for tomorrow
408 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Awesome light! I bought one for my son for Christmas. I couldn't believe how bright it was. Just like day light. It is the AA model. So, I had to get one for myself too. The batteries last quite awhile and the lights are very well made. Has an adjustable beam, but it doesn't adjust a whole lot like a mag light does. You can tell the difference though, if you aim it at a wall and rotate the head. You won't go wrong with this light. Check Ebay for it. I got mine there for $16.00, delivered! Brand new.
Thanks!! Great review. I appreciate it. I will have to pick up a couple of them. Quality light, good price.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts