Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone give me a few tips for survival against hit ons?
I am so darned sick of stupid guys. The other night (2:00 am to be exact)
My mum and I pulled over at a Denny's restraunt for a coffee break to prepare us for the rest of our 4 hour drive. Mum got bored of watching me write down some directions for the next people I would be sending on this trip and got up to walk around. The very second she was out of sight, three guys practically pounced on me. They kept whistling and whatnot trying to get my attention and when I finally looked at them they all started asking questions at once. Like I could make sence of all the confusion? Finally One guy came over and asked my name. I answered him in the most nonchallant way, trying to sound totally uninterested. Do you think it mattered to him? nope he gave me some slithery little comment about it being "Beautiful as yourself." Nope I was'nt charmed. In truth I about barfed. One of the guys kept trying to come over but failed as he was pinned in the booth by his buddies and finally he called "Ask her if she's single!" Finally the last straw was pulled when one of the idiots came and flopped in my booth and splayed across the table. I got up and left. Was that the end though? No! the snerdballs got up and went out side to wait while we paid the bill. Barfyhead went so far as to say "See you outside ladies." I was really wishing for my brothers and wondering what the laws on self defense with knives was.

What do I do? No I don't wear attention drawing clothes, I make an extra effort to keep my necklines high so I can hold conversations 'Eye to Eye'
I guess I could hug a billy goat, but I want to be able to stand my self.
Any Ideas???

·
Registered
372 Posts
Well back in single my days, after a woman slept with me I wasnt interested anymore and never hit on them again, so there is always that.

Or just be direct and look them in the eye and say "I'm not interested."

That works pretty darn well also I am told.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I think I'll invest in a can of pepper spray.

-And no garra, I aint gonna sleep with anybody just to get rid of them.
I don't even want to think of what I'd probably catch from one a those slimes.

·
Super Moderator
Psalm 34:4
23,223 Posts
Or you could slip on a pair of brass knuckles while he is walking towards you and then look him straight in the eye, stroke the side of his check with the hand you have the knuckles on and ask him what his blood type is so you'll know "just in case, something goes wrong.... again".

If he keeps bothering you, use the brass knuckles.

http://www.defensedevices.com/brass-knuckle-buckle.html

Attachments

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Brass knuckles?
Right, I think I'll order myself some of those!
So long as my Younger brother does'nt adopt them I think they'll come in handy.
On second thought, perhaps I'll order a few so I'll still have some if he does decide to claim them.
Thanx

·
Registered
327 Posts
Lets see. . .

You could always tell 'em you're a nun
Look him up and down, smirk, and comment that you "have better than that at home"
I always found it amusing to say, "Sorry, my daddy won't let me date yet.":D:

·
PPG flyer
2,789 Posts
Heck do what I do,quit bathing,eats lots of raw garlic,quit shaving,dont change yer cloths,I dont have any friends,but who cares.

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
8,248 Posts
Just tell him you have herpes. You could also cough in his face, apologize and then tell him that you have tuberculosis and forgot your mask.

If those do not work then get real straight faced, look him dead in the eye and tell him to back off before you drink his blood and roll in his skin.

·
Registered
300 Posts
The American Cockhound! True to it's breed, and always sniffing the air for another quick humping session!
Women need to be armed, and to be trained in basic self defense courses, in order to fend off the attacking drooling cockhounds!
Even being butt assed ugly isn't a guarantee that will save female prey!
If your a cutey, and nicely shaped, I am afraid your going to have to get real nasty if you want the advances to stop. A Switch Blade Knife with at least a 6-7 in. blade,is always a nice touch!

http://www.switchblades.it/bin/ab.cgi/pager/build/1_itst_4/6088-06-71205185177#built

get them here.

I did! They average around a $100.oo for a 7-8 inch blade Italian Stiletto style. Very nice product!

·
Inglourious Basterd
2,966 Posts
Being 2am ,they were more than likely drunk, and just being beligerent. There is no real cure for verbal harrassment ,other than to just ignore it,while keeping your senses sharp. Any act of aggression towards them ,may only enrage them and wind up escalating the situation.,or they could actually file assault charges on you,if you pepperspray ,taze, or inflict bodily damage with a weapon,if they did not threaten you physically. I suggest carrying pepper spray , tazer or small handgun and practice with them. But don't use them on someone unless you are in actual danger. I'm not sure why you were out at that hour of the night ,(Job? returning from vacation?) But the loonybirds like to come out at night.

·
Registered
259 Posts
wedding rings don't work either...

I think it seems to attract them more...

I would be blunt, there is a difference between being an arse and being cool.

Try to sway your emotions from sane to insane... I do that a lot.

I keep myself very unkempt but that doesn't seem to work a lot either... but it does work.

I don't know about pepper spray, my father just tried to give me some. Used it before and if the wind ain't blowing the right way watch out!

Roflmao watch out... get it?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I don't know what the problem is! I do not consider myself a cutie, I aint slender, (Sturdy Is more like it) I aint top heavy on purpose, I don't put any extra effort into looking nice other than keeping clean, I dress like the working farm girl I am (I was out at 2:00 am cause I'd just traveled to another province to purchase a couple of cows) I don't wear makeup or jewelery Or anything! (Well... some little knives)
Funny enough, I have tried telling people I was a nun, and only got an invite to 'learn the pleasures of sin'
I've never said I had herpes though cause I don't want the dopes to think I associate them with that sort of thing, I'd rather they felt too insignificant to even be considered men. I once said "Stand back, you don't want to catch what I have." and was told "It can't be worse than what I have!" The snerds I met the other night were'nt drunk they were too casually sober the entire time my mum was at the table, though one of them did smell like alcohol.
As to the switch blade, I'd love one of those but I cross borders too much and if I forgot to leave it home one day it would get confiscated and I might get into trouble with that. I did slug a guy once and it just made him more determined to bother me cause I'd hurt his ego (and his face) in front of his buddies, he only left me alone cause My Brothers came to the rescue.
(7 guys ranging from 5' 8" - 6' 3" can be intimidating I guess) I've got a big dog but It's just not practical to take him with me where ever I go.
Maybe I should settle down with a 6' 6" Muscle man who wears a broadsword? Nah, I don't think you can find guys like that anymore. And besides, he'd probably be the one and only guy to see me as me. Nothing special.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts