Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have any experience with that DRT ammunition? I've done some research 1/2 claim b.s. they other half claims it works as advertised. Any first hand experience?

·
Information is Ammunition
22,122 Posts
I wont touch anything sold from a magazine advert with a pair of dolled up chicks in it selling some wonder ammo for twice as much as the next least expensive without seeing some test results first.

Reactions: MikeK

·
Premium Member
68,758 Posts
Mall Ninja ammo. I wouldn't trust my life to ANY prefragmented round. If you look at what creates failures to stop, you'll see that they all have one thing in common. No matter how much "energy" the perpetrator got hit with. Whether due to poor marksmanship or lack of penetration, none of the rounds took out anything immediately vital. Prefragmented rounds don't have the penetration to reliably take out vital organs under many conditions. I want something that will get into the boiler room and shut off the steam, even if it has to go through an arm or something on the way in.

·
Information is Ammunition
22,122 Posts
You include JHP and hydrashoks on that list?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.