Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Took my wife to see U2 for her birthday. So were in miami for five days and no one speaks english. It is starting to get to me I live in Florida but five hours north and don't have this there. It is sad I'm in america and can't order food. Well when the shtf this place will be so f:) :) k . Went to the store and thought I get peso as change back. Well adios

·
Remember The Alamo
4,570 Posts
Took my wife to see U2 for her birthday. So were in miami for five days and no one speaks english. It is starting to get to me I live in Florida but five hours north and don't have this there. It is sad I'm in america and can't order food. Well when the shtf this place will be so f:) :) k . Went to the store and thought I get peso as change back. Well adios
Thank you government for that. we have North Texas ( english) & South Texas ( mexican)

·
Registered
989 Posts
Life is about change and adapting to that change (survival is the same). I'm sure the british colonized africa with the attempt to rectify the primitive culture, but eventually they had to give it up as futile attempting to force others to act like them.

·
Those were the days....
4,542 Posts
Well you were there to see Bono werent you? I`m sure he thinks all the "diversity" you saw is swell.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts