Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
I help enlighten folks
16,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, so I'm pretty much skeptical on some conspiracy talk and big brother scare stuff.
I renewed my D/L and they have some weird new rules on your picture.
No glasses and they input you into a facial recognition database.
Thanks for keeping me safe, Homeland security! :(

·
I help enlighten folks
16,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It is bad, but it will only get worse thanks to those that voted for "Dear Leader".
nonsense, this has nothing to do with the election at all.
don't hijack the thread.

·
I help enlighten folks
16,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Still sleeping? Or are you waking up now...
I wouldn't be on the site nor prepped if I was totally asleep.
I've been prepping since the Y2K era.

·
A friend of the Site
1,967 Posts
About 7 years ago Maryland went to a video camera to take the picture instead of a regular camera. They did that for "a facial recognition database.""

I asked about it then, basically they told me "drivers license is not a right but a privilege" and if i did not want to get one it was fine with them.

Two or threes ago they let a Muslim get a license with a head scarf on, then rescinded the license after the out cry (whining) from the subjects was too great.

·
PPG flyer
2,789 Posts
OK, so I'm pretty much skeptical on some conspiracy talk and big brother scare stuff.
I renewed my D/L and they have some weird new rules on your picture.
No glasses and they input you into a facial recognition database.
Thanks for keeping me safe, Homeland security! :(
It's just cause yer so dam pretty.

·
I help enlighten folks
16,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

Two or threes ago they let a Muslim get a license with a head scarf on, then rescinded the license after the out cry (whining) from the subjects was too great.
rightfully so!

·
Accuracy is Final
475 Posts
nonsense, this has nothing to do with the election at all.
don't hijack the thread.
I am not hijacking the tread. You are talking about government oversight of us and I was just agreeing on how bad it is and stating the it will only get worse in the future. If you think government oversight will decrease no matter who is in office then you are sadely mistaken.

·
Registered
1,950 Posts
Homeland security is 10x worse than anything the soviets could have hoped for. Osama has been God's gift to the totalitarian state.
My guess is that Osama bin laden is nothing more than a paid actor. Sliding in the polls? Have a scandal about to surface? Call in Osama to release a scary video saying "death to amerika" a few times to take the focus away!

We remained a free country during 50 years of the cold war with spys running all over the place trying to subvert our security. Now, 1 man has single-handedly gotten us spied upon, had our rights restricted, and made each of us a possible suspect and potential boogy-man under the bed via 1... count em, 1 act of terrorism!
Now you'd better be minding what you say and, think twice about posting those thoughts because HB1955 deems you a terrorist threat for thinking those thoughts!

Ask yourself, are you more at risk from Bin laden killing you or, your own government kicking down your door as if you were bin laden?
And why is Bin laden less of a threat to you than the government that claims to be protecting you from Bin laden?

·
I help enlighten folks
16,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
And why is Bin laden less of a threat to you than the government that claims to be protecting you from Bin laden?
I agree, but try telling that to your average "Bushbilly"

·
Minarchist (Jeffersonian)
3,306 Posts
you can't hide in plain sight if your face is easily recognisable. If you go to or live in a place like new york, or LA how many cameras are going to see you on the street, it's to track you plain and simple

·
I help enlighten folks
16,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
you can't hide in plain sight if your face is easily recognisable. If you go to or live in a place like new york, or LA how many cameras are going to see you on the street, it's to track you plain and simple
good thing I can grow a beard

·
I help enlighten folks
16,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
that beard crap works in the movies and nowhere else.
by the time you grow a huge beard, get some glasses and a hat, how are they going to be able to really see you?

·
Wild Edibles Expert
10,167 Posts
I asked about it then, basically they told me "drivers license is not a right but a privilege" and if i did not want to get one it was fine with them.
Driving has always been a privilege not a right. Been that way ever since the people asked the government to regulate drivers. Most things the state regulates is a privilege not a right. You can graduate from law school and pass a state bar but if the state can find a reason not to give license to practice you can't practice... or beauty school.. or a doctor, dentist, truck driver et cetera.

I know a woman...Kimberly Soubielle... -- you can google her -- who was convicted of first degree murder. She emptied a pistol into his back and then reloaded and shot him again, in the back. I covered the trial as a journalist. She was sent off to prison. Then Dem. Gov. Lawton Chiles wanted to make sure he stayed in office in a tight race so to court the feminist vote he pardoned her. The jury did not buy the claim of spouse abuse but the governor was desparat and Soubielle was making noise with the help of other women who think women should be able to kill men with impunity.

At the time of her conviction she had a full scholarship to med school. With her pardon she went to law school and finish but the state refused to let her practice. She is a convicted felon. It is a privilege not a right.

Personally I think she killed her husband because they were getting a divorce and arguing who would have custody of their daughter. She was going off to med school and he returning to France (he was a top notch chef.) This is a woman who, in my opinion, has made a career out of murdering a man.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts