Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Crazy Old Man
3,937 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I originally posted this in the financial forum, but I feel it breaks the situation down enough so that those who aren't usually interested or knowledgeable in financial matters can understand it.

First of all, Obama would never straight shoot like that or take any responsibility whatsoever, but this shows what I feel to be the best scenario for what might happen at the beginning of what could be the ultimate financial catastrophe:

http://www.stansberryresearch.com/pro/1108PSISHOVD/PPSIM835/PR

·
angel waiting
4,071 Posts
Unfortunatley it wouldn't matter what politcian was in office giving a speech on the world economy they are all LIARS.

·
Registered
3,289 Posts
I hate listening to this man talk. Not that he's not probably right or doesn't have a point, but he is SO LONG WINDED I just want to poke him in the eye with a sharp stick.

I've tried to listen to a couple of his videos and he NEVER gets to the point. I have yet to hear about these miraculous ways to be prepared and grow your money like he does.

·
Registered
7,676 Posts
Yeah, that was way too long winded to sit through. Text would have been faster and better. Plus, Avast pinged me that it blocked a malicious URL when I left the site (after it tried to stop me with the "Wait, are you sure your want to leave?" pop-up.)

Accurate or not, the site is clearly run by scammers.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts