Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Beer Truck Door Gunner
30,718 Posts
Anyone who is not familiar with Dr Peterson's work should at least watch this video. Dr Peterson explains what is wrong in the west. Why we have "social justice" , people saying men can be women and vice versa. I highly recommend his videos exposing post modernist Marxism. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0VwG6oaFxJs&ytbChannel=Tim Hayes
I like this doctor. In 30 minutes I fully understood postmodernism, identity politics, and its evil.

Reactions: cujet

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Keep spreading the word. The commies don't care about "racism" or some screwed up gender identity at all. It's all pandering for boots on the ground. They know they don't have to put up with them once they take over, unlike us.

·
Combat marxism Now!
9,003 Posts
Peterson's lectures are downright addictive!!!!!

Peterson has a great series of college level lectures (actually, I think it's the entire course) on personality. Amazing series and very, very worthwhile. In one lecture (personality #13, 2017) he addresses the SJW personality type and why they behave the way they do. Hint, it's due to their ideology!

Utterly fascinating. This is a great lecture, and the amazing stuff starts about 40 minutes.

Reactions: Mogli

·
Daughter OfThe Revolution
Not enough
32,432 Posts
Love Dr. Peterson! I jut discovered him about 6ish months ago and his stuff is great. I watched most of his work on the personality series. He has a biblical series going now that I intend to watch too.

Thanks for sharing.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts