Survivalist Forum banner

Dr Drew or Adam Schiff?

• 1. Dr Drew could beat Schiff if he ran.

Votes: 21 80.8%
  • 2. California loves Schiff and would never vote him out.

Votes: 5 19.2%
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Swift Justice = 2950fps
10,444 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just saw Dr. Drew in a segment with Laura Ingraham. He indicated that he’s seriously thinking about challenging Adam Schiff for his seat in the House of Reprehensibles.

If he did...how would he do? He has name recognition, which goes a long way with some (shallow) people. Then again, he comes across as being somewhat consertive. Does Schiff have a lock on the seat? It’s California where strange things happen.

What is your guess?

·
Wannabe Mountain Hermit
13,826 Posts
I would rather have Dr. Drew than Schiff any day. I watch him every once in a while when he's on The Five. So far I like what he has had to say.

Now whether or not he could win, I doubt it because California hates conservatives, especially the Hollywood crowd.

·
Why do you ask? 2 Dogs!
13,567 Posts
Dr. Drew will have to go to some extreme stuff just to get elected

Schiff has been in Trumps face for a while now, the people out there love that regardless of what they think of him

Realize that people like Pelosi, Finklestein, Schiff, Maxine and even old has-been Barbara Boxer have been reelected for many years because of the extreme left leanings

·
Registered
4,505 Posts
If he ran, they would do something to take him out, be it false claims of sexual harassment, or some claim that they heard him make a racist comment. The DNC will do whatever it takes to protect their own.

·
I love this *****
33,879 Posts
Just saw Dr. Drew in a segment with Laura Ingraham. He indicated that he’s seriously thinking about challenging Adam Schiff for his seat in the House of Reprehensibles.

If he did...how would he do? He has name recognition, which goes a long way with some (shallow) people. Then again, he comes across as being somewhat consertive. Does Schiff have a lock on the seat? It’s California where strange things happen.

What is your guess?
Crazy Eye Schiff should be easy to beat. Especially after making a fool of himself during the Impeachment Inquisition. Dr. Drew is completely more likable. I don't know his politics but if he's as level-headed as he seems then he's likely more Conservative than Dog Schiff.

Reactions: PaulKersey
1 - 14 of 14 Posts