Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
3,376 Posts
You might as well fasten your seat belts because the ride is not over. It really doesn't matter who wins the election. Their hands will be tied for the next 4 to 10 years trying to unravel the mess. Most of us with 401K accounts or retirement accounts can call them history. Yesterday if you had $100,000 in your account before you would have had less than $70,000 on Wednesday. God I feel like I am at SIx Flags and just ate a bunch of nachos before going on the Batman ride.

Bad thing is if you sell right now you have lost it for sure. Do you hang on to try and regain what is lost? Do you take part out? Can you move it to more secure investments? This could be a less than Merry Christmas. My youngest kid was just bitching to me that his video card in his computer was too old and he needed a new one because all his friends had better stuff than him. I told him to stop his F___ing mouth from moving and be glad he has food to eat.

I really question if some of our young people will have the will to live if their beloved video games are gone. No Pizza Hut, No Taco Bell, No Big Macs oh my God what is going to happen to us?

·
Say no to NWO PLEASE!
1,009 Posts
You have a right to be worried about the youth of today.

I'm only 20, so I still know some of the younger folk, and my brother is younger than me.

You bet there will be a lot more child abuse coming lol.

You might as well fasten your seat belts because the ride is not over. It really doesn't matter who wins the election. Their hands will be tied for the next 4 to 10 years trying to unravel the mess. Most of us with 401K accounts or retirement accounts can call them history. Yesterday if you had $100,000 in your account before you would have had less than $70,000 on Wednesday. God I feel like I am at SIx Flags and just ate a bunch of nachos before going on the Batman ride.

Bad thing is if you sell right now you have lost it for sure. Do you hang on to try and regain what is lost? Do you take part out? Can you move it to more secure investments? This could be a less than Merry Christmas. My youngest kid was just bitching to me that his video card in his computer was too old and he needed a new one because all his friends had better stuff than him. I told him to stop his F___ing mouth from moving and be glad he has food to eat.

I really question if some of our young people will have the will to live if their beloved video games are gone. No Pizza Hut, No Taco Bell, No Big Macs oh my God what is going to happen to us?

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
8,248 Posts
Am I the only one who can't help but feel a bit smug now? I hate to see bad things happen to people, but the writing has been on the wall for a while now. Those of us who mentioned it were called paraniod.

Now we will be called smug.

·
Banned
6,670 Posts
How can anyone feel sorry for people who didn't get out when the truth of this catastrophe became plainly evident?

Every time someone here warned people (here and in their private life) there's always someone offering tin foil hats, eye rolls, comments about "nut jobs" and such...

Well, here it is and it's going to get even worse. Suck it up princess! You didn't want to listen, now deal with it. I for one have stopped caring about your woes after the 736th tin foil hat comment.

·
Banned
8,012 Posts
I still can't get over how much of a crock that was; did they really think it would do anything?

i dont think there are any mistakes being made. this is exactly what they had planned for us all along. and im feeling smug as hell. i never liked the stock market, its getting money for nothing, and that aint right.

·
The Punisher
1,607 Posts
I figure it will hit bottom somewhere between 2700 and 3500, just a guesstimate.

Disclaimer
This is not coming from anywhere but my own opinion, and I am not a market whiz.

I don't think it'll get quite that low, but what the hell, we're all just guessing HOW FAR it'll fall, not if it'll fall.

What I'm waiting for, is when these Wall Street snakes start leaping from skyscrapers, onto the concrete jungle below.

1 - 20 of 60 Posts