Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Sith Lord
408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just watched the show (IT WAS AAAAWSOME) and I was just wondering who else saw it on nat geo and what are your opinions on it

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
Saw it, liked it, didn't make preppers look like nut jobs. I also watched Snipers Inc. about Ronny Barrett and the Barrett >50 cal. I live in Murfreesboro and he used to live just down the street from me.

·
Maximus
12,320 Posts
Surprisingly well done. Besides the title, I think it was fair and pretty shy of bias. I like that they touched upon firearms but did not make it the central theme. Food, water, shelter. Regular families just getting prepared.

The title and cheesy narration was crap though LOL

·
Retired Army
5,536 Posts
The strange part is the second family said they didnt want anyone to know they were stocking up on supply but they were on tv talking about it.......FAIL........
Go to the thread I posted above. The woman from the second family is posting there and explains alot about the show.:thumb:

Al

Her screen name is TheSurvivalMom.

·
Registered
945 Posts
I owned a barrett light 50.I had nothing but trouble with it. but I cant complain to much I bought it for $1800.00 when it frist came out and sold it for $5000.00. I hade it for about 7 years

1 - 11 of 11 Posts