1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Minarchist (Jeffersonian)
3,306 Posts
I'm a chronic pessimist, it's my philosophy.

"If you keep your expectations low enough you'll never be disappointed"

hard way to live, but it keeps me sane

·
Ron Paul 2012
658 Posts
This isn't the first hit piece. ABC did one on Celente and Schiff. Seems that the MSM has a problem with harsh realities.

·
To the Liberty Tree!
1,312 Posts
"But while President Barack Obama is doing a stellar job at raising political confidence and offering leadership, overall expectations for our future have dropped to their lowest levels in decades."

"Mr. Obama is on the right track as an ever-present leader who people have confidence in to fix things. But the numbers show that despite some improvements in the financial picture since George Bush left, it's been a long time since the public has been so ill at ease about its finances, or gloomy about the future."

Aren't these statements oxymorons!?!

·
Sorry About Your Feelings
20,836 Posts
I'm a Common Realist.

If it sucks, it sucks.
If its looking good, its looking good.

No BS, no Bias.

Unfortunately, the USA is looking bad right now, and its not getting better anytime soon.
And that is a Realistic point of view.

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
I don't see anything getting better. They sold out our children and granchildrens future if there is a future. What are the possibilities of Japan or China to quit buying our debt? The real possibilties are not even in black and white. Our representatives in DC are not listening to us so how could things be getting better?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts