Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Forum Administrator
16,737 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Kinda explains itself. This picture was taken in bridge city after hurricane Ike.

·
Forum Administrator
16,737 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i could never bring myself to write on an hd lcd screen, that tv is ruined now lol
I was wondering if anyone would notice that. Also, I am pretty sure the TV was ruined from the 8+ feet of flood water, not the spray paint. But its a good example of utilizing resources.

:thumb:

·
How's it with stains?
283 Posts
Love it!! These days it's about the only scenario in which justice is executed swiftly. My everyday sign is going to read something along the lines of:

Death penalty upheld immediately against trespassers. Proprietor is judge, jury and executioner.

·
Angry Libertarian
168 Posts
Excellent! I wonder how a jury will side if a looter gets shot here in St. Louis. They'll probably get a pat on the back and send the person trying to protect their home to jail. This city is wacked. At least Missouri has a concealed carry and the city hasn't tried to take that away. Yet.

·
Registered
171 Posts
lmao thats amazing that its on the tv but i respect these ppl for warning looters lots of people would just shoot if you came in and not even put a sign

·
Communications Bunker
963 Posts
classic! I love it! way better than "Pit Bull With AIDS", and the TV will draw your attention to it first so looters have no excuse. If they get shot and live, I am sure the judge will want to know why the looter was making off with a Wal-mart lamp but left the $500 TV alone.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts