Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
9,348 Posts
When I first heard he was running my thought was he is a stalking horse for the DNC, he'll take the heat while they groom some one from deep inside their ranks of hopefuls. So far my prediction has held up. Bernie, Klobacher and Buttigieg seem to be the likely candidates. Although I believe they'd like to ditch Bernie as his views are blatantly too far to the left even for them.

·
I love this *****
33,879 Posts
He may not be ahead in the polls, but he has a habit of creeping up from behind. :xeye:

Creeping up on little girls? Is that what you mean? :D: Creepy crawlers are very good at creeping.

·
I love this *****
33,879 Posts
I'm hoping that one of the narcissist DummyCrats who isn't nominated goes rogue/independent. A split vote would be super entertaining to watch. Nothing more fun than to watch an Antifa/DummyCrat lose his/her mind.

·
Dog Lives Matter
6,480 Posts
I'm hoping that one of the narcissist DummyCrats who isn't nominated goes rogue/independent. A split vote would be super entertaining to watch. Nothing more fun than to watch an Antifa/DummyCrat lose his/her mind.
The most likely DemDufus to do that would be "Feel the Bern" Bernie. This is probably his last shot at destroying the country.

If Bernie wins the nomination, the real person to watch would be his running mate. Bernie already has heart problems and we know the DNC hates him. If Bernie wins the election, whoever is his running mate will likely be running the country within a year.

As the Clintons can attest, there are a million ways to die in Washington DC.

·
Registered
9,348 Posts
Ol'Joe is rather strange, I don't get the sniffing thing. Surprised he hasn't gotten an elbow in the ribs or knocked on his can.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts