Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
the other day i recieved an "infraction notice" for posting a thread on how to build a rudimentary one shot, extremely low power, low accuracy, short range makeshift shotgun. although this contraption was no more complex than basic a way to strike a primer and a way to direct the bullet (what would be considered to a normal person as "common sense" or "common knowledge"), it was enterpreted as plans for a tool of "domestic terrorism". the moderator labelled my infraction as instructions to make an "illegal firearm", because it is surely way more destructive than a perfectly functioning, perfectly legal 5-shot .303, right?!?! lol..just kidding. it's not even close in comparison to a real gun. it's only use is to have a chance at taking down a goose or duck, as ANYTHING else on ground would be more effective.

a bow and arrow is not illegal, not restricted by liscence, not restricted by age, faster to reload, more effective long range AND better accuracy, and MUCH more deadly than "2 pipes with a bullet in it". one arrow can bleed out a 1000 lbs moose (10 gallons of blood) in about 3 minutes (beleive me, i know)

only a complete IDIOT would consider this information for domestic terrorism. if a guy took this into a crowd, and another guy took a broken wine bottle, and another guy took a baseball bat, and a guy with a bow and arrows, and a guy with a car, and a guy that knows martial arts, every one of them would each do more damage than the 2 pipes and a bullet. and they could all do it without any restrictions or a permit...not to mention all making less noise to alarm the other bystanders.

the truth is, this "infraction" is rediculous. out of all the perfectly uncontrolled, unmonitored, things out there that can cause MUCH greater bodily harm, (hundreds of times if not thousands of times worse), this shouldn't even count on the list.

so, as a test of the level of your (anyone reading this) intelligence, logic, and resistance to brainwashing on all of you by the media and "politically correct policy" spouted on cnn and fox, i have a treat for you. i am going to now disclose to you all an EVEN DEADLIER weapon than the last one i did for you. this will surely be a more attractive peice of info to use as "domestic terrorism"!!! terrorists everywhere will salivate when they read this privilaged information!

it doesnt have to be reloaded, can't jam, silent, and can kill probably 6 people in 6 seconds. (the time it takes to reload the "2 tubes"), and doesn't take a welder, kacksaw, or a torch. all it takes is a steel file and a peice of every day scrap metal (1"x1/8" flat-iron works good)

instructions: make one or both edges of the metal sharp

notes: other items nearly as deadly are as follows:
- a stick (found on the ground or attatched to a tree)
- a sharp stick (found on the ground or attatched to a tree)
- a rock (found on the ground)

other items much more deadly, and nearly as easy to aquire as a rock or stick:
- a car (found on any street or parking lot or in your own driveway)
- gasoline (found at gas stations)
- propane (same as above)
- matches (terrorists may not know this, but when matches are used in conjunction with gas or propane can combust)

now that i have disclosed this top secret info it will now be used as "domestic terrorism", and is all as dangerous or more dangerous than my previous thread, i am surely going to get another "infraction notice". terrorists didn't previously know that sharp sticks can hurt people, but because of my grossly irresponsible and destructive thread, "domestic terrorists" will sprout up from the ground and utilize this newly discovered knowledge to commit terrible acts that they wouldn't have been able to commit prior to the release of this info.

alright, if you weren't one of the silly brainwashed fearmongers that responded negatively to my last thread, disregard this rant. this rant is meant to demonstrate a reality check to dumb people. good bye guys, i'll check back and see if i get another "infraction", and if so, i don't think i will miss this site. bye-bye for now, hope sharp sticks aren't considered illegal, or i might be getting a visit from spooks!!

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah, well, it was probably some brainwashed fearmongering "sheeple" with no common sense that reported it to the moderators who reluctantly had to send me the "stand in the corner and wear the funny pointed hat" letter, because i can't imagine someone who is level headed enough to run a site like this would make a stink about something like this. so it is more aimed at those who replied, and i am not sending 25 pm's.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts