·
Ding... Thanks for playin
4,922 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Can't beat a good dog...

·
Premium Member
2,339 Posts
Looks like a pitbull, I wish they would say it was. Pits can be very loyal and extremely protective. They get too much bad press. That doggy should get some steak.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Looks like a pitbull, I wish they would say it was. Pits can be very loyal and extremely protective. They get too much bad press. That doggy should get some steak.
AMEN BROTHER
i have 2 pits my neighbors think they are mean and even told me to get rid of them before they bite someone i giggled and slammed the door. my pits are so sweet and wouldn't hurt a fly. all of the people that think these dogs are mean probably just watch the news but the people on the news raise there dogs to fight they treat them wrong and the disgrace the name of a good pit. the only time my dog even barks is if someone comes in my yard. And he is just protecting his yard.

·
Registered
32 Posts
You see a lot of this in police dogs. There is actually a company out there that makes tactical vests for dogs. That dog did his duty to his owner.

Spend time with a dog and a person and most of the time the dog is more loyal and friendly.

·
Banned
647 Posts
Good Puppy... Kiss Kiss Kiss
He had a good look in his eyes, secure with his people. I hope he has a home for life. He looked like a pitt/cross.

Pitt dogs are disgraced and jumped on by the media just like firearms are. They both fall into the wrong hands and everyone pays...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts