Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Home...where the horse is
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I do not care who wins the election. Honestly. When it comes right down to it, neither candidate has a clue about what it will take to recover this economy. If they did, they would have been screaming it from the top of their lungs for months now. They have nothing to offer us.

I do not care which party prevails in Congress. These are the same genuises who got us into this mess, and you can't cure a problem with the same thinking that created it.

WE, as a GROUP of concerned CITIZENS...we truly need to stop bickering about who is right, who is wrong, what party is our saviour, which candidate will pull us out of the muck...WE need to circle the wagons and decide to STAND OUR GROUND, whether that be hunkering down at home or huddling up in groups elsewhere...but now is NOT the time to try and figure out who is right and who is wrong. Way past that.

I've been reading this forum for a while. I believe all parties who express their opinion have merit. There is truth in all words spoken. The final truth will be in how and where and with whom we survive.

I don't know about any of you all, but I'm a "Show Me" Missourian and my ******* hasn't been this puckered up since I was being shot at by the Libyans in the Gulf of Sidra.

Bicker and **** on each other if you want, but by God, when we have to hit the dirt belly first, we need to know who's got our back, and who doesn't.

Get real.

·
Registered
18,814 Posts
I'm about to guess we don't have any Government...we have cowards, brown-nosers and idiots in charge. They're either up Wall Street's butt, up each other's butts, or trying to kiss our butts. Think about it.
I do not have to think about it, my good sir.

I see it all of the time and these nauseating manifestations of human behavior, permeate the system.

·
Registered
18,814 Posts
I'm about to guess we don't have any Government...we have cowards, brown-nosers and idiots in charge. They're either up Wall Street's butt, up each other's butts, or trying to kiss our butts. Think about it.
Look at the bright side, Tuffhorse!

We will never see a shortage of toilet paper, thanx to all of this behavior! :thumb:

·
*** Forgives, I don't
1,369 Posts
This election is not about who the right person is. It is more about who the wrong person is.

If you look at the records of both persons running for office it appears McCain is going to be the better choice. Don't listen to anyone, check the records of both.

·
Information is Ammunition
22,122 Posts
I agree with you completely. That being said, someone is still going to have power in this country.

I would rather it be the lesser of the two evils, McCain.
That is why you fail...

·
Wild Edibles Expert
10,167 Posts
I do not care who wins the election. Honestly. When it comes right down to it, neither candidate has a clue about what it will take to recover this economy. .
I don't agree. The liberals were specifically told this could happen if the lending policies they are implementing were not regulated. Liberals got us into this mess and liberals cannot lead us out of it. Conservatives can, but won't if Obama is elected. If he is elected it will only get worse.

·
Home...where the horse is
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I will always err on the Conservative side. I'm a retired US Navy Senior Chief, and have suffered under the ills of a liberal White House and Congress. For the sake of my brothers and sisters in arms, I'm voting McCain.

My faith in policy goes about as far as the Constitution does nowdays. The Federal Reserve is an un-Constitutional entity, yet has all the power over the Nation's money supply. How's that working for us? Ummm....not so good.

·
Registered
475 Posts
Hey
Tuffhorse I agree there all of the same party in truth " the whats in it for me Party"
We need to stand up at the polls and vote anything and anyone other than the status qou into office while we still have the ability to vote.
anyone who voted yes to this Wall Street bailout needs to go not because its bad or good but because from what i can tell it was never the will of the people.

And we need too have a Party for the Dishonorable Roy Blount of Our Poor unfortunate state and send his Bones to the Undertaker.......
That man is a Blemish on the history of america nd this great state..........

1 - 15 of 15 Posts