Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
I love this *****
33,879 Posts
i just ordered my scrap yard s.o.d :D: and just wanted to see what their
capable at doing
I don't own one yet but I hear they're the boss. They're tough and well made. I think that the owners of Scrap Yard used to be partners with the guys at Rat but they hate each other now. Don't know the whole story but they compete with each other now. Competition is a good thing when you're and end user like we are.

Reactions: Ferrari

·
I love this *****
33,879 Posts
I can tell you one thing...it's nearly impossible to buy one of their knives. Navigating through their site sucks. I've tried buying from them before but gave up. Even when you go to Swamp Rat, it's still impossible to find what you really want. You must have got lucky.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Not with the new sytem. Scrapyard you can order anytime within 2 weeks or maybe 4 or maybe its 6 weeks. One of them. (Scrapyard system, not sure on Busse or Swamp Rat)

·
Registered
346 Posts
I have a Buse combat Badger attack a Game warden and a Meaner streets I may get out to where I am clearing some trail at the local trout pond.Will try to take a few photos I may use my Scrap yard Dog father or yard guard for the heavy thick briars.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts